hello, please, i want some help

omarlaik

hello, please i have a question, i have bought mastery of hand strength from john brookfield, and i practised the pliers levering exercicehttp://www.ironmind.com/articles/john-brookfields-grip-tips/Pliers-Lever-Lift/
but when i grapped the shelving board with the linesman pliers the pliers are wide to grip , and please what do you think should i use in this exercice slip joint pliers or linesman pliers
and the author says in the book you need standard pliers did he means by standard pliers linesman pliers or slip joint pliers and many thanks
Edited by omarlaik

8 hours ago, slazbob said:

Any pliers will do, I think he had a weight strapped to a strong rag to grab.

^ This. I don't think there is a pliers too wide to hold. Any pictures?

Edited by Alawadhi

6 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

^ This. I don't think there is a pliers too wide to hold. Any pictures?

I THINK I NEED SLIP JOINT PLIERS BECAUSE THE AUTHOR SAYS YOU NEED TO CRUSH THE GRIPPER AND WHEN USING THE LINEMANS PLIERS YOU CANT CRUSH THE BOARD THAT IS 3/4 INCH THICK

You’ve been posting this same question all over here and Facebook since April. People have answered this for you at least two dozen times that I’ve seen. Man pick a pair of pliers and move on. Whatever it is that you have, just squeeze the hell out of it on a regular basis and you’re going to get stronger

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shal9097 said:

You’ve been posting this same question all over here and Facebook since April. People have answered this for you at least two dozen times that I’ve seen. Man pick a pair of pliers and move on. Whatever it is that you have, just squeeze the hell out of it on a regular basis and you’re going to get stronger

He’s a troll 

On 7/2/2019 at 8:55 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

He’s a troll 

no  bro im not a troller i just ask a lot because in morocco the standard pliers are linemans pliers, when i used them they dont work for the exercice, so i think the slip joint will work

Literally any pliers in the world will work. If they are too big or too small, just hold a different object. 

1 hour ago, omarlaik said:

no  bro im not a troller i just ask a lot because in morocco the standard pliers are linemans pliers, when i used them they dont work for the exercice, so i think the slip joint will work

tie a smaller piece of strapping/webbing or rope to the weight and then squeeze that...you want narrower use a smaller item, you want wider use a thicker item. Please use some basic common sense before asking the same question a million times on every form a social media. 

4 hours ago, Lucasraymond said:

tie a smaller piece of strapping/webbing or rope to the weight and then squeeze that...you want narrower use a smaller item, you want wider use a thicker item. Please use some basic common sense before asking the same question a million times on every form a social media. 

THANKS BRO