Artem Ushenko has a desire to test FBBC 2.5" Crusher and BS Flask

Stanislav

Me personally and Artem Ushenko had the united grip training at his gym in Kiev after very long and exhaustive working day, with almost no sleep during the night. Nevertheless, we did well utilizing and mobilizing internal resources.
Moreover, Artem had a shot to beat Carl Myerscough result, by attempting lift = 107.0 kg and unfortunately missed the implement at the top point.

@Andrew P 

Please add Artem's 2.5" Crusher lift = 101.6 kg or 223.99 lbs to your TOP-10 list, I guess he deserves to be well known in the whole world. He promised that much more to come. 

@squeeze_4 Gilbert
The same ask to you to add Artem's 1HP = 50.8 kg

Edited by Stanislav
  • Like 2

I approve of the music. 💪

• Like 3

Very strong. But why the rubber bands? It makes the hold harder because there is resistance. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WestSlope said:

That's one strong dude.

very strong

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Very strong. But why the rubber bands? It makes the hold harder because there is resistance. 

Cause we do not have proper set up with cross bar, so touching the rubber band is considered as a good lift

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I approve of the music. 💪

It helps Artem to have a proper mental attitude, I'm pretty sure he is going to make another shot to improve current result

• Like 2

Artyom - is real Giant, his grip strength outstanding. 

Ever before in human history, was there a case that from the first time trying - lifted over 220 pounds on 2.5 ''Crusher?

This feat judging forum is specific to the GripBoard with rules that are clearly posted. Thanks.