Axle lifting

Mikael Siversson

Excellent! Has any woman ever Double Overhanded double bodyweight on the Axle? Seems like that would be in her future.

4 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Excellent! Has any woman ever Double Overhanded double bodyweight on the Axle? Seems like that would be in her future.

I don't think so (that any woman has pulled double bodyweight). She is currently about 74 k and 179 cm tall (sorry Shawna). She is making steady progress in the axle whereas her pinch has plateaued for a year now. She seems to be gaining in the axle regardless of whether she trains once every 8 days or once every 16 days! She also train grippers and her wrists.

Edited by Mikael Siversson
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mikael Siversson said:

I don't think so (that any woman has pulled double bodyweight). She is currently about 74 k and 179 cm tall (sorry Shawna). She is making steady progress in the axle whereas her pinch has plateaued for a year now. She seems to be gaining in the axle regardless of whether she trains once every 8 days or once every 16 days! She also train grippers and her wrists.

Yeah, I looked up on Gripsport stats and no one is near that. She may be top of the heap pound to pound though. How old is she now Mikael?

On 6/26/2019 at 9:11 AM, Hubgeezer said:

Yeah, I looked up on Gripsport stats and no one is near that. She may be top of the heap pound to pound though. How old is she now Mikael?

Keep in mind that she would probably pull a bit more using an average competition set up. As I have explained elsewhere I secure the spin collars very tightly so the whole unit is closer to the feel of a one piece axle than the typical set up.

Are you still training?