WAL 503

David_wigren

WAL 503 is going down today. Janis Amolins is back and will go against Tom Holland. I really have no idea how this will go. Janis is primarily a top roller and I would normally pick him as a favorite. But Hollands recently showed, when he beat Mindaugas left handed, that he’s very good at containing top rollers. Sure, the match with Mindaugas was left handed and this will be a right hand match. It can go either way. 

Dave Chaffee vs Michael Todd. I think Chaffee is MUCH stronger than Todd. But I think he’s ill equipped against the King’s move. I think Michael takes it 3-0. I think this will stir up another shitstorm regarding the King’s move.

http://www.walunderground.com/events/matchup-events-details/wal-503-richmond/

• Like 2

Was a fun one to watch.  Janis looked dominant.  Todd as well.  I don't think anybody in WAL can beat him right now.  504 is going to be a smoke show with him against Matt Mask.  The Chaffee v Larratt match may be interesting, but I think Dave has too much horsepower for him.  Devon will definitely make it interesting leading up to the match.  :laugh