Sign in to follow this  
Alawadhi

Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

The topic is fun now but it might "evolve" not so nice and hostile. It needs to get LOCKED too as there is no Ronnie Coleman challenge posts except by me and few other members. Joe Kinney failed here. @Wannagrip please can you lock it down?

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Sad 1

Mike Rinderle

For the love of God, don't delete this gem.  10,000 years from now, people will be talking about what we did here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jedd Johnson
On 6/25/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hubgeezer said:

I can answer that for you. Neither. It's long stated fake news that he was joking about. He didn't make it up and Kinney never said it.

It doesn't sound like Joe was just joking about the hand to hand pass thing, according to the post directly below the post of yours that I'm quoting, from Heath Sexton.

But I like the words you chose, "fake news" since I feel a lot of Kinney-related stuff is just that.

• Like 1

Jedd Johnson
On 6/25/2019 at 10:32 PM, Bearcat 74 said:

Jedd,

Joe told me on more than one occasion he could pass the Inch from hand to hand.  The day we met I bought an Inch DB from him.   He talked about it some and said he used to be able to pass it hand to hand.  Having fooled with an Inch some the idea of hand to hand back and forth would require excellent strength.  

I messed with it some and eventually sold it to Sean Dockery when he passed through one summer.  I showed him what I payed for it and if Doc was interested he could have it for the same price.  I think it was $250, but it has been a long time.  

Forgive me for not reading or posting here for like 2 weeks, but do you honestly believe he could pass the Inch from hand to hand?  To this date, nobody in the world that I know of has gone from left to right to left, or vice versa.  This feat would be like the exclusivity of Cleaning the Inch or pinching a pair of old school yorks...

• Like 1

KapMan
7 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You mean available thoughts of how they think it may have happened? Not proof. Slice it and call it what you want, Jason!  They know jack about how we got here and what happened before we did. Scientists are not all knowing.  Just because they have a title and write things in a book, does not make them right.... and they have NO WAY of proving it. That burns some people up, I know, but it is what it is. Some things will never be known. Makes them feel extra special thinking they do, though. Tell me, how does a telescope tell us how nothing exploded into something? And where that nothing  came from that turned into EVERYTHING? Ahhhh the mysteries of the universe ! Gotta love it!  🍿 

This is hilarious.

Edited by KapMan
  • Like 1

Mike Rinderle
38 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Forgive me for not reading or posting here for like 2 weeks, but do you honestly believe he could pass the Inch from hand to hand?  To this date, nobody in the world that I know of has gone from left to right to left, or vice versa.  This feat would be like the exclusivity of Cleaning the Inch or pinching a pair of old school yorks...

Jedd... bro... he was the strongest man in the world at that time.  Well established. His word is bond.  Like Supa Dupa Glue! 

Shoggoth
7 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You mean available thoughts of how they think it may have happened? Not proof. Slice it and call it what you want, Jason!  They know jack about how we got here and what happened before we did. Scientists are not all knowing.  Just because they have a title and write things in a book, does not make them right.... and they have NO WAY of proving it. That burns some people up, I know, but it is what it is. Some things will never be known. Makes them feel extra special thinking they do, though. Tell me, how does a telescope tell us how nothing exploded into something? And where that nothing  came from that turned into EVERYTHING? Ahhhh the mysteries of the universe ! Gotta love it!  🍿 

Telescopes are used to observe, measure, report, and predict the movements of celestial bodies assisting in the development of scientific theories. I think some zealots once killed a guy for as much. 

8 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Telescopes are used to observe, measure, report, and predict the movements of celestial bodies assisting in the development of scientific theories. I think some zealots once killed a guy for as much. 

So a telescope can tell you/show you  that “nothing exploded” into everything you see 5 billions years ago, eh? Yeaaaaa okaaaayyyyy... sounds like a “magic” telescope!! Walt Disney build that bad boy? Again, more unprovable things. I want to see the video, dog gone it!  Like George Michael used to sing in the 80s... you go to have FAITH! 🤡🤡🤡🍿🍿🍿

Edited by Guest

46 minutes ago, KapMan said:

This is hilarious.

Yes, it is hilarious how they think they know the secrets of the universe but don’t, and probably never will, but make you think they do!! Has me in stitches all the time, Kapitan!! 🤣🤣🤣  (Only Joe Kinney knows these things)..... and that magic telescope that @Shoggoth is talking that can see the past  is made by the same manufacturer of the camcorder Kinney shot his #4 close with! 

Edited by Guest

Mike Rinderle
14 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

They tried, but I got away using the Vulcan pinch technique.

For @Alawadhi

• Haha 1

Shoggoth
2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes, it is hilarious how they think they know the secrets of the universe but don’t, and probably never will, but make you think they do!! Has me in stitches all the time, Kapitan!! 🤣🤣🤣

What’s more hilarious is the more argumentative a zealot is the more it proves their faith for imaginary brownie points. You keep saying “they” but you’re specially referring to the folks that are engaging with you here. It’s no different then JW’s  patting themselves on the back for getting doors shut in their faces. 

• Like 1

KapMan
6 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes, it is hilarious how they think they know the secrets of the universe but don’t, and probably never will, but make you think they do!! Has me in stitches all the time, Kapitan!! 🤣🤣🤣  (Only Joe Kinney knows these things)..... and that magic telescope that @Shoggoth is talking that can see the past  is made by the same manufacturer of the camcorder Kinney shot his #4 close with! 

I love ya joe. I do.

but whats hilarious is how you denounce most science as lies or some unprovable thing and in the same bated breathe say God is real and the bible is fact. 

Its comical and a head scratcher all at the same time. 

Just now, Shoggoth said:

What’s more hilarious is the more argumentative a zealot is the more it proves their faith for imaginary brownie points. You keep saying “they” but you’re specially referring to the folks that are engaging with you here. It’s no different then JW’s  patting themselves on the back for getting doors shut in their faces. 

Believing a telescope shows you the past and future is just as much a religion and faith as believing in God, my man. Ain’t got nothing to do with brownie points. I don’t really care what you believe. But to say that they know where we came from, how it happened, and all the other details in between, like they do ... yes “they”.... scientists.... are you a scientist? Because it’s “they” to you to, if you aren’t! Believing it is total faith..... because  no matter what  you say.... they cannot prove it.... or show it to you!! show me the proof!! Just Iike they say to prove God!!! It’s FAITH.... you HOPE what they say is True. They cannot go back and see how it happened. Nor can they go in the future, magic telescopes or not. It’s funny to see how everyone is supposed to take what some say as word and keep quiet, but if there is another view, “ how dare we”.... haha sorry man, they both take faith! No matter how much you want it to be a fact! 

5 minutes ago, KapMan said:

I love ya joe. I do.

but whats hilarious is how you denounce most science as lies or some unprovable thing and in the same bated breathe say God is real and the bible is fact. 

Its comical and a head scratcher all at the same time. 

Amen my man! BOTH TAKE FAITH!! You hit it right on the HEAD!!! I totally believe in science when it is observable, testable and measurable!!! The things I do not buy, are the things that are not the things I just described! Big Bang is NOT, macro evolution IS NOT, among other things. Takes faith. Someone finally got it!!! They just won’t ADMIT IT! Thanks Shawn .... the whole point of this was for your exact response!! To show that they don’t know for sure and no one does! Kudos to you! I just love when they get PISSED when it’s called out for what it is.... not fact but theory. 

Edited by Guest

Shoggoth
4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Believing a telescope shows you the past and future is just as much a religion and faith as believing in God, my man. Ain’t got nothing to do with brownie points. I don’t really care what you believe. But to say that they know where we came from, how it happened, and all the other details in between, like they do ... yes “they”.... scientists.... are you a scientist? Because it’s “they” to you to, if you aren’t! Believing it is total faith..... because  no matter what  you say.... they cannot prove it.... or show it to you!! show me the proof!! Just Iike they say to prove God!!! It’s FAITH.... you HOPE what they say is True. They cannot go back and see how it happened. Nor can they go in the future, magic telescopes or not. It’s funny to see how everyone is supposed to take what some say as word and keep quiet, but if there is another view, “ how dare we”.... haha sorry man, they both take faith! No matter how much you want it to be a fact! 

I want video proof of god performing miracles. A montage of irrefutable stuff along with all of the supporting evidence. 

Shoggoth

Oh and TLDR

8 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I want video proof of god performing miracles. A montage of irrefutable stuff along with all of the supporting evidence. 

Again, it’s called faith!!! I can admit that!! But you can’t admit that it takes faith to believe what they are telling you that you can’t see either! Show me where the nothing came from that exploded and became what you see!! FAITH!!!  It’s all about admitting that you don’t, we don’t, nobody knows!!! Except God! 😉

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Oh and TLDR

Of course you didn’t. Because it contains things that contradict your world view. May shake your faith in a theory that’s unproven.🤡😉

Mike Rinderle
9 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Just look at me baby!  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

There were no cameras back in the times of Jesus, Jason, but there are hundreds of eye witness accounts of His miracles as well as 500 eye witnesses to His Resurrection also recorded. More were present for His miracles then the witnesses at KINNEYS CLOSE!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but I am not asking you or anyone else to believe it!! That’s between you and God! Things ARE being taught that ARE NOT proven and expected to be believed... that’s where Myself and many others have a problem. Most keep quiet including scientists for fear of the ridicule! I have. no Fear, Jason! I serve Jesus Christ, not man. I am bold for His truth. Just like you aren’t bold for science theory. 😉

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Just look at me baby!  

I ran out of emoji uses! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hubgeezer
1 hour ago, Jedd Johnson said:

It doesn't sound like Joe was just joking about the hand to hand pass thing, according to the post directly below the post of yours that I'm quoting, from Heath Sexton.

But I like the words you chose, "fake news" since I feel a lot of Kinney-related stuff is just that.

Jedd, the "he" I was referring to was not Joe Kinney about joking, it was Bader, in his first post on June 25. 

I was very hung up on the difference between the word "pass", and the word "toss". No one who communicated with Joe Kinney ever said that Joe said he could "toss" the Inch, and Joe Kinney told me 12 days ago that he never used the word "toss". 

I believe he was hunched over, passing (or trying to) it between his hands, and prompting dropping it. That was my speculation, and that was the impression I got in speaking with him over the phone. I didn't take notes, I was driving. 

KapMan
4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

There were no cameras back in the times of Jesus, Jason, but there are hundreds of eye witness accounts of His miracles as well as 500 eye witnesses to His Resurrection also recorded. More were present for His miracles then the witnesses at KINNEYS CLOSE!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but I am not asking you or anyone else to believe it!! That’s between you and God! Things ARE being taught that ARE NOT proven and expected to be believed... that’s where Myself and many others have a problem. Most keep quiet including scientists for fear of the ridicule! I have. no Fear, Jason! I serve Jesus Christ, not man. I am bold for His truth. Just like you aren’t bold for science theory. 😉

“Eye witness”

Shoggoth
5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

How come they didn’t write about it then but decided to wait a couple hundred years to let the story ferment a bit first?

I could take a room of 50 people, ask one to leave in full view of everyone and ask everyone 20 minutes later what colour of shirt they were wearing. What kind of percentage do you think would be right? Eye witness accounts are notoriously the worst evidence of anything. 

KapMan
1 minute ago, Shoggoth said:

How come they didn’t write about it then but decided to wait a couple hundred years to let the story ferment a bit first?

I could take a room of 50 people, ask one to leave in full view of everyone and ask everyone 20 minutes later what colour of shirt they were wearing. What kind of percentage do you think would be right? Eye witness accounts are notoriously the worst evidence of anything. 

Faith bro