Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

1 minute ago, David_wigren said:

We didn’t come from flowers. We share a common ancestor. DNA isn’t just coding for genetic material. I don’t think you have a very good grasp on this stuff. 

So what common ancestor do we have with a flower!??? I do have a good grasp and I call BS... so we are related to flowers, monkeys, fish, mold, etc etc? Brings me back to COMMON DESIGN

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Show me the evidence of one creature transitioning to another. Not an artists conception or a theory! Should have thousands of examples by now. We don’t have any. A reptile is still a reptile, a bird is still a bird, a fish is still a fish and a monkey is still a monkey. Adaptive changes, most certainly!!! But one creature to another ? No evidence!!!

There are countless of examples.

The reason why you don’t buy any of it is because you don’t understand evolution. Evolution isn’t a monkey giving birth to a missing link which then gives birth to a human.

3 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Jedd, the "he" I was referring to was not Joe Kinney about joking, it was Bader, in his first post on June 25. 

I was very hung up on the difference between the word "pass", and the word "toss". No one who communicated with Joe Kinney ever said that Joe said he could "toss" the Inch, and Joe Kinney told me 12 days ago that he never used the word "toss". 

I believe he was hunched over, passing (or trying to) it between his hands, and prompting dropping it. That was my speculation, and that was the impression I got in speaking with him over the phone. I didn't take notes, I was driving. 

OK, thanks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

What makes your religion best anyways? It’s only because of where you were born. You could’ve just as easily been a Hindu, Morman, Shintoist, etc. if you were seeking in another culture. 

Again... the Bible. The prophetic word fulfilled. But who claimed the best? I claim God, a creator. You claim a mindless process. It is  you and the other one there attacking me for not agreeing and trying to get you to admit you have faith in your belief just as I do. But you just can’t do it! 😉

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

So what common ancestor do we have with a flower!??? I do have a good grasp and I call BS... so we are related to flowers, monkeys, fish, mold, etc etc? Brings me back to COMMON DESIGN

Ok, quickly explain to me what an intron and an exon is.

Just now, David_wigren said:

There are countless of examples.

The reason why you don’t buy any of it is because you don’t understand evolution. Evolution isn’t a monkey giving birth to a missing link which then gives birth to a human.

Show me the “countless examples” ... show me the fossil transitions from one species to the next . “Because I don’t understand”. What a joke! Because people question things, that means they don’t understand? MADNESS!🤣

But many religions claim god, why is yours the best and not say Odin?

Just now, David_wigren said:

I asked you to show me the transition from one creature to another .... that should be pretty simple to do, no? Not an artists rendering or a thought... but the concrete fossil evidence. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Again... the Bible. The prophetic word fulfilled. But who claimed the best? I claim God, a creator. You claim a mindless process. It is  you and the other one there attacking me for not agreeing and trying to get you to admit you have faith in your belief just as I do. But you just can’t do it! 😉

Mindless process? Ever heard about natural selection?

• Like 1

Atheism takes a lot of faith imho. Pretty much everything in known science can be interpreted as evidence for intelligent design. Evidence is objective but people typically aren't. 

Evolution and creation are not necessarily mutually exclusive. 

Just now, Shoggoth said:

But many religions claim god, why is yours the best and not say Odin?

Again.... that is not the subject here. The subject is you have faith and I have faith. Just in different things. But you can’t admit it. That is not beyond a shadow of a doubt proof.

1 minute ago, DigitallyEndowed said:

Atheism takes a lot of faith imho. Pretty much everything in known science can be interpreted as evidence for intelligent design. Evidence is objective but people typically aren't. 

Evolution and creation are not necessarily mutually exclusive. 

We accept that they don’t have to be mutually exclusive, Joe does though. 

I asked you to show me the transition from one creature to another .... that should be pretty simple to do, no? Not an artists rendering or a thought... but the concrete fossil evidence. 

Your mother gave birth to you. That’s a transition from one creature to another. Repeat that process a few million times and you’re likely going to end up with something that looks very different from you and your mother.

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Again.... that is not the subject here. The subject is you have faith and I have faith. Just in different things. But you can’t admit it. That is not beyond a shadow of a doubt proof.

And I’m telling you that we don’t have a “faith” in these ideas as we all the possibility of new data. You do not. This is very simple. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David_wigren said:

Mindless process? Ever heard about natural selection?

So natural selection has a mind attached to it? Make up your mind Dave!! Or is it a mindless process? Last I read, natural selection Is a mindless process!! If it’s not, then there is a mind attached, a guided process!! Can’t be both!

2 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

And I’m telling you that we don’t have a “faith” in these ideas as we all the possibility of new data. You do not. This is very simple. 

You believe it... what would you call it? FAITH. If you believe the Big Bang and evolution, that’s faith, because it is not proven! It is a theory. You have faith in the data or whatever you want to term it!

3 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

David, I don't think your question is a trick question in the manner of one of my favorite movies, of all time, My Cousin Vinny:

But, I do believe it is a trick question. My brother is a retired scientist. Most scientists cannot "quickly explain" ANYTHING! 😀  When you find one that can, they are usually the ones who are in the media, as they can connect with the General Public, unlike most. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Your mother gave birth to you. That’s a transition from one creature to another. Repeat that process a few million times and you’re likely going to end up with something that looks very different from you and your mother.

NO ITS NOT!!!! What are you taking about man!! I am a human and my mother is a human!  Nice try! A transitional species... you know exactly what I am saying for you to show me.!! But you cannot! Because there are none! A dog is a dog, a cat is a cat and a man is a man! No change from an ape to a man or a fish to an amphibian!!! There are no examples as evidenced by this answer you just gave!!!

10 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

We accept that they don’t have to be mutually exclusive, Joe does though. 

That does not matter if I believe they can be mutually or exclusive or not. I am just trying to get ones that believe the unproven to admit it takes faith to believe it just like the one who believes in God. The details make no difference... but it’s obviously not happening. So, I’m out . I have faith and so do you! Whether you are able to admit it or not. I’ve wanted enough of my day. 😉

So natural selection has a mind attached to it? Make up your mind Dave!! Or is it a mindless process? Last I read, natural selection Is a mindless process!! If it’s not, then there is a mind attached, a guided process!! Can’t be both!

Natural selection will create evolutionary push in certain directions. If a population of animals are forced to live in a cold climate, then the individuals who are slightly better at handling that cold will survive at greater numbers than the ones who are not. Eventually you get to a point where those features become more and more dominant. They might for example develop fur or a more bulky body structure that is more efficient at preserving body heat.

In the extremely hilarious example of duck penises and vaginas. An evolutionary race between the male and female counterparts have made it so that some duck species have fully mobile penises that can move and navigate the inside of the female, who has developed a labyrinth structure inside her vagina. The female parts have been developed so that the female can better select which male it reproduces with. And the male have developed these odd penises as a way of increasing the likelihood of being able to impregnate the female. Different species have these genitals developed to different extents, indicating that it’s been a process which has developed slowly over many many generations. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You believe it... what would you call it? FAITH. If you believe the Big Bang and evolution, that’s faith, because it is not proven! It is a theory. You have faith in the data or whatever you want to term it!

I believe it works until disproven but I all the chance for it to be so that’s not true faith right? You’re unflinching in the face of no matter what evidence right? That’s faith. See the difference? It’s very simple Joe. You have “faith” in that we believe that but we don’t. Even when it’s reiterated multiple times. That’s true faith. Kudos. 

13 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

It all started with the Myth/theory of Kinney!!!! I said to go back to Coleman subject matter WEEKS AGO!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... but nooooooo we had a massive Segue!! Can’t say that I have not had a Blast! Spiced up this place a bit. I still can’t believe it has it been shut down since @Alawadhi sent a post to @Wannagrip hours ago to Lock it 

There were no posts sent to me.