Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

OK, everything got a little carried away @Shal9097 made a good point.... let’s get back on subject so it doesn’t get locked. After all, this is grown man talk that’s not grip related  and that is enough to get this thread shut down like a prohibition speak easy!

Guys relax. First and foremost I am God believer. What Joseph is saying is correct. He admitted what he believes in is faith. So am I. In my mind its a fact, but to reality its faith. So I'll use logic here. Did my smartphone which I am typing this came out of nowhere? Or a manufacturer made it? A no brainer correct? I am taking my chances with the universe/multiverse/cosmos/everything. Someone, something which is above everything, a creator, the deity which he wishes and it comes true. Which He moves and cannot be moved. Which is the only one. He is who made it. AKA the smartphone manufacturer. Why am I taking my chances here? Its a no brainer, logical, makes sense, and have nothing to loose after death if it wasn't true but everything to gain if true. Yeah the morals are a plus too. Forgot to say, evolution will delete mercy to insure surviving. Yet we see we and animals alike have mercy especially to our children. Mercy is from The God not survival instinct. And to each his own! Everyone is entitled to believe what he wants, even if it means he is a walking tree, or in Joe Kinney's close. Or in the Inch passing for Joe Kinney from hand to hand like what @Hubgeezer believes and his 200KG squat times 60 reps everyday before breakfast in jeans. Or even that Mr. Kinney us the strongest man to walk earth.

Mike! Will done on Ronnie's attempt!!!

• Like 1

Did Joe Kinney close the #4 and toss/pass the Inch?  This question is as much faith based as Religion - Science - and likely to be answered just as soon,

2 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Forgive me for not reading or posting here for like 2 weeks, but do you honestly believe he could pass the Inch from hand to hand?  To this date, nobody in the world that I know of has gone from left to right to left, or vice versa.  This feat would be like the exclusivity of Cleaning the Inch or pinching a pair of old school yorks...

In the back of my mind passing, tossing, juggling the Inch has always seemed way out there.   I think there is a whole lot more going on with that in regards to overall strength, especially upper and lower arm.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Guys relax. First and foremost I am God believer. What Joseph is saying is correct. He admitted what he believes in is faith. So am I. In my mind its a fact, but to reality its faith. So I'll use logic here. Did my smartphone which I am typing this came out of nowhere? Or a manufacturer made it? A no brainer correct? I am taking my chances with the universe/multiverse/cosmos/everything. Someone, something which is above everything, a creator, the deity which he wishes and it comes true. Which He moves and cannot be moved. Which is the only one. He is who made it. AKA the smartphone manufacturer. Why am I taking my chances here? Its a no brainer, logical, makes sense, and have nothing to loose after death if it wasn't true but everything to gain if true. Yeah the morals are a plus too. Forgot to say, evolution will delete mercy to insure surviving. Yet we see we and animals alike have mercy especially to our children. Mercy is from The God not survival instinct. And to each his own! Everyone is entitled to believe what he wants, even if it means he is a walking tree, or in Joe Kinney's close. Or in the Inch passing for Joe Kinney from hand to hand like what @Hubgeezer believes and his 200KG squat times 60 reps everyday before breakfast in jeans. Or even that Mr. Kinney us the strongest man to walk earth.

Exactly! You don’t get something from nothing, complex machines whether of the material  or flesh do not make themselves, without a designer. But hey, to each their own. I’ll ensure my eternity to God, and they can to a mindless process with nothing. No one is asking them to do otherwise, just admit their faith in the unknowable and allow others to state their view when this evolution/Big Bang thang is mentioned quite often here. 

18 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

WAY tougher Ronnie style!

2 minutes ago, Ryroza said:

lonely Ronnie is shedding a tear somewhere😄

Hahahahhaahahha ... he be like....Diss wuz mah thread!! Yeaaaaaa budddyyyy...... light weight, light weight!!!  

27 minutes ago, Ryroza said:

lonely Ronnie is shedding a tear somewhere😄

It is my understanding that Ronnie is not in good health these days. 

2 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

It is my understanding that Ronnie is not in good health these days. 

There’s a good documentary on Netflix about him. It’s pretty sad what’s become of his body. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Okay. 

Joe, you’ve convinced me! You seem to know all the answers. You should spend some time and effort to work yourself into the nearest university and start doing serious research. It’s not that difficult. I went from being a high school drop out to having a double bachelor and a masters within just a few years. I got employed at the university and started teaching and working on research while I was still a student myself. You’ve clearly demonstrated that I’m wrong about so many things so you must be much smarter than me. You should be able to do what I’ve done with ease. I mean, I’ve met and even interviewed a few nobel prize winners, I’ve bumped shoulders with some pretty smart people. But none of them seem as confident and certain of their own work as much as you. Imagine what wonders you could achieve if you were actually doing research (instead of just regurgitating uneducated arguments from evangelic websites). I recon you could revolutionize the entire world! I mean, just look at all the technological achievements we’ve made based on our incorrect science! Imagine what we could do if we were actually right about this stuff! We’d be riding flying cars and time traveling in no time!

Joe. Take an honest look of yourself. Consider the demographic you belong to. What type of work you do. What interests you have. Your academic achievements. Take it all into account. Could it just be that you are simply clueless? I mean, do an honest assessment of yourself and try to think objectively. Would it make sense that someone like you actually have all the answers? What’s more likely?

0 0 Putin Popcorn.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Joe, you’ve convinced me! You seem to know all the answers. You should spend some time and effort to work yourself into the nearest university and start doing serious research. It’s not that difficult. I went from being a high school drop out to having a double bachelor and a masters within just a few years. I got employed at the university and started teaching and working on research while I was still a student myself. You’ve clearly demonstrated that I’m wrong about so many things so you must be much smarter than me. You should be able to do what I’ve done with ease. I mean, I’ve met and even interviewed a few nobel prize winners, I’ve bumped shoulders with some pretty smart people. But none of them seem as confident and certain of their own work as much as you. Imagine what wonders you could achieve if you were actually doing research (instead of just regurgitating uneducated arguments from evangelic websites). I recon you could revolutionize the entire world! I mean, just look at all the technological achievements we’ve made based on our incorrect science! Imagine what we could do if we were actually right about this stuff! We’d be riding flying cars and time traveling in no time!

Joe. Take an honest look of yourself. Consider the demographic you belong to. What type of work you do. What interests you have. Your academic achievements. Take it all into account. Could it just be that you are simply clueless? I mean, do an honest assessment of yourself and try to think objectively. Would it make sense that someone like you actually have all the answers? What’s more likely?

Ok, first off, you know nothing about me David, other than my strength videos I post. I am a physical therapist. My demographic? You see, this is what one resorts to when they think they know everything. I have never said I know everything. Can you please point out where I did? Sounds like you have a superiority complex and can’t stand when your world view of theory is challenged and you can’t admit you have faith in the theory you believe in. You just can’t do it. Sounds like a God complex. Never once did I say I knew everything. That’s an awfully narcissistic post you  just made. And not for nothing, if you think people can’t critically think and see the holes in some of the BS you just threw down, then you seriously underestimate people and overestimate your own intelligence. Am I insulted? Do I feel bad? Not in the least! This is what one does when backed into the corner and has no definitive answers to what they believe to be true! Good luck with that, David! Your faith is strong! Faith in theory! NOT FACT. And you will never admit it. Sad!  Also, can you point out where I said you were actually “wrong”??? I believe I CHALLENGED some things being taught as fact as not being fact but a theory and actually unproven!! But you take it as what you like. You have shown your true colors by attacking things you know nothing about with my background. Should I be a snow flake and cry “hate speech”? Nope! Just shows that you can’t admit that it takes faith to believe what you believe! Oh yea, by the way!!! I was once like you as well! Good day, Mr Wigren!  And one more thing, at the end of the day, no matter what title you hold at the end of your name, still DOES NOT make you right and it DOES NOT prove theory as fact! Carry on! 😉.. oh and by the way... not once did I attack your character in anyway or what I perceived about you, that’s all you. For what you said about me, you are also a member of the grip board and do a lot of the same things I do!!!  So what does that say about you and your “demographic”?? Sounds pretty insulting to the bulk of the people involved in strength sports, no?  Massive narcissistic superiority complex at its finest! “ He doesn’t agree with me and my unproven theory  so me attack”!! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Guest

I don’t believe in anything. I’m completely agnostic. If God shows up at my house tomorrow I’d cook him breakfast and probably challenge him at an armwrestling match.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

So you equate technology advancements with them being able to tell you that the world came  about by an explosion of NOTHING 5 billion years ago and that your grand dad was an ape?  So you truly are saying they/you know everything and they are never wrong?  🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why the science books are being revised CONSTANTLY?? Because they thought they knew something, but really didn’t? Oh man this is hilarious!  Sorry man, this is too funny. You just can’t admit that it’s faith in what you believe. But that’s ok. I won’t lose sleep over it . 😴 

I believe in science FACT... not THEORY.  

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

TLDR version; science isn’t faith based as its subject to change as new evidence is brought forth. Religious faith does not. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/03/08/science-is-not-faith-based-no-matter-what-the-wall-street-journal-says/

Science fact is not faith based, science theory absolutely is!! They have FAITH in the Big Bang, FAITH in the belief you came from a monkey, but no proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. That’s faith. But science fact needs no faith, it’s proven by beings observable, testable and measurable. 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

So you equate technology advancements with them being able to tell you that the world came  about by an explosion of NOTHING 5 billion years ago and that your grand dad was an ape?  So you truly are saying they/you know everything and they are never wrong?  🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why the science books are being revised CONSTANTLY?? Because they thought they knew something, but really didn’t? Oh man this is hilarious!  Sorry man, this is too funny. You just can’t admit that it’s faith in what you believe. But that’s ok. I won’t lose sleep over it . 😴 

I believe in science FACT... not THEORY.  

In science there is no indisputable fact. That’s what makes science good and fanaticism so dangerous. 

Joe, could you please define what a scientific theory is. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t mean what you think it does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Science fact is not faith based, science theory absolutely is!! They have FAITH in the Big Bang, FAITH in the belief you came from a monkey, but no proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. That’s faith. But science fact needs no faith, it’s proven by beings observable, testable and measurable. 

Nowhere does evolution say we came from monkeys. That’s religious bibble-babble intended to rouse folks and make them hold signs rather than to understand what’s intended. 

Joe, were you raised religious or did you become religious as an adult? Were your parents religious?

Just now, Shoggoth said:

Nowhere does evolution say we came from monkeys. That’s religious bibble-babble intended to rouse folks and make them hold signs rather than to understand what’s intended. 

Joe said he doesn’t believe in a common ancestor. He wants to see a video of a dog becoming a cat before he’ll believe in evolution.