Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

5 minutes ago, KapMan said:

I love ya joe. I do.

but whats hilarious is how you denounce most science as lies or some unprovable thing and in the same bated breathe say God is real and the bible is fact. 

Its comical and a head scratcher all at the same time. 

Amen my man! BOTH TAKE FAITH!! You hit it right on the HEAD!!! I totally believe in science when it is observable, testable and measurable!!! The things I do not buy, are the things that are not the things I just described! Big Bang is NOT, macro evolution IS NOT, among other things. Takes faith. Someone finally got it!!! They just won’t ADMIT IT! Thanks Shawn .... the whole point of this was for your exact response!! To show that they don’t know for sure and no one does! Kudos to you! I just love when they get PISSED when it’s called out for what it is.... not fact but theory. 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Believing a telescope shows you the past and future is just as much a religion and faith as believing in God, my man. Ain’t got nothing to do with brownie points. I don’t really care what you believe. But to say that they know where we came from, how it happened, and all the other details in between, like they do ... yes “they”.... scientists.... are you a scientist? Because it’s “they” to you to, if you aren’t! Believing it is total faith..... because  no matter what  you say.... they cannot prove it.... or show it to you!! show me the proof!! Just Iike they say to prove God!!! It’s FAITH.... you HOPE what they say is True. They cannot go back and see how it happened. Nor can they go in the future, magic telescopes or not. It’s funny to see how everyone is supposed to take what some say as word and keep quiet, but if there is another view, “ how dare we”.... haha sorry man, they both take faith! No matter how much you want it to be a fact! 

I want video proof of god performing miracles. A montage of irrefutable stuff along with all of the supporting evidence. 

Oh and TLDR

8 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I want video proof of god performing miracles. A montage of irrefutable stuff along with all of the supporting evidence. 

Again, it’s called faith!!! I can admit that!! But you can’t admit that it takes faith to believe what they are telling you that you can’t see either! Show me where the nothing came from that exploded and became what you see!! FAITH!!!  It’s all about admitting that you don’t, we don’t, nobody knows!!! Except God! 😉

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Oh and TLDR

Of course you didn’t. Because it contains things that contradict your world view. May shake your faith in a theory that’s unproven.🤡😉

9 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Just look at me baby!  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

There were no cameras back in the times of Jesus, Jason, but there are hundreds of eye witness accounts of His miracles as well as 500 eye witnesses to His Resurrection also recorded. More were present for His miracles then the witnesses at KINNEYS CLOSE!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but I am not asking you or anyone else to believe it!! That’s between you and God! Things ARE being taught that ARE NOT proven and expected to be believed... that’s where Myself and many others have a problem. Most keep quiet including scientists for fear of the ridicule! I have. no Fear, Jason! I serve Jesus Christ, not man. I am bold for His truth. Just like you aren’t bold for science theory. 😉

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Jedd Johnson said:

It doesn't sound like Joe was just joking about the hand to hand pass thing, according to the post directly below the post of yours that I'm quoting, from Heath Sexton.

But I like the words you chose, "fake news" since I feel a lot of Kinney-related stuff is just that.

Jedd, the "he" I was referring to was not Joe Kinney about joking, it was Bader, in his first post on June 25. 

I was very hung up on the difference between the word "pass", and the word "toss". No one who communicated with Joe Kinney ever said that Joe said he could "toss" the Inch, and Joe Kinney told me 12 days ago that he never used the word "toss". 

I believe he was hunched over, passing (or trying to) it between his hands, and prompting dropping it. That was my speculation, and that was the impression I got in speaking with him over the phone. I didn't take notes, I was driving. 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

There were no cameras back in the times of Jesus, Jason, but there are hundreds of eye witness accounts of His miracles as well as 500 eye witnesses to His Resurrection also recorded. More were present for His miracles then the witnesses at KINNEYS CLOSE!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but I am not asking you or anyone else to believe it!! That’s between you and God! Things ARE being taught that ARE NOT proven and expected to be believed... that’s where Myself and many others have a problem. Most keep quiet including scientists for fear of the ridicule! I have. no Fear, Jason! I serve Jesus Christ, not man. I am bold for His truth. Just like you aren’t bold for science theory. 😉

“Eye witness”

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

How come they didn’t write about it then but decided to wait a couple hundred years to let the story ferment a bit first?

I could take a room of 50 people, ask one to leave in full view of everyone and ask everyone 20 minutes later what colour of shirt they were wearing. What kind of percentage do you think would be right? Eye witness accounts are notoriously the worst evidence of anything. 

1 minute ago, Shoggoth said:

How come they didn’t write about it then but decided to wait a couple hundred years to let the story ferment a bit first?

I could take a room of 50 people, ask one to leave in full view of everyone and ask everyone 20 minutes later what colour of shirt they were wearing. What kind of percentage do you think would be right? Eye witness accounts are notoriously the worst evidence of anything. 

Faith bro

1 minute ago, KapMan said:

Faith bro

My bosses request more that faith from me or my work. His boss is getting a Dundee this year. 

5 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

The Bible was written by eye witnesses to the miracles of Jesus... by the apostles  and while they were still alive, Jason! Do some research! There are 66 books Of the old and New Testament!!! All divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, and all archaeologist finds, non scripture accounts and prophetic fulfillment backs it up. That’s how we know! Prophetic fulfillment. You put your faith in what you want! It’s your eternity! Would just be nice for you to admit that what you believe takes faith.... and is not fact. Can you? Probably not.

so eyewitness accounts aren’t enough? Yet they hold Water in courts of law! Go figure! And I’m supposed to believe the big bang theory and macro evolution! I may have to consult with my ape grandfather for that answer.....🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Guest

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

The Bible was written by eye witnesses to the miracles of Jesus... and while they were still alive, Jason! Do some research! There are 66 books I the old and New Testament!!! All divinely inspired by thee Holy Spirit of God, and all archaeologist finds, non scripture accounts and prophetic fulfillment backs it up. That’s how we know! Prophetic fulfillment. You put your faith in what you want! It’s your eternity! Would just be nice for you to admit that what you believe takes faith.... and is not fact. Can you? Probably not.

Crowley was divinely inspired by Aiwass to write Liber AL vel Legis. It was witnessed by his wife. 

3 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Crowley was divinely inspired by Aiwass to write Liber AL vel Legis. It was witnessed by his wife. 

No one is asking you to believe it Jason, just admit that your theory is not fact and takes faith. But you can’t do it. I’m out.... have a blessed day, my man!

37 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Did any prophecy of Crowley’s come to pass? Nope! So.... it is not Divine! All prophecy must come true in order for it to be considered “Divine” or “God breathed”.... Crowley was a satanist.... he worships a false god!  NOT divine!

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Shal9097 said:

Yeah this stuff is what draws people in to grip sport an keeps them there

Yes because, this conversation will definitely define and kill the sport. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Shal9097 said:

Yeah this stuff is what draws people in to grip sport an keeps them there

It definitely took a hard left at Albuquerque. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Most action this board sees outside of people using it to sell items or log their workout. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Yes because, this conversation will definitely define and kill the sport. 

Do you think it’s going to help it out? When this thing has 500 posts and 10,000 views all fighting about Joe Kinney and God vs science and the new guys on the board can’t get people to answer their questions most of the time? 

2 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

It all started with the Myth/theory of Kinney!!!! I said to go back to Coleman subject matter WEEKS AGO!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... but nooooooo we had a massive Segue!! Can’t say that I have not had a Blast! Spiced up this place a bit. I still can’t believe it has it been shut down since @Alawadhi sent a post to @Wannagrip hours ago to Lock it 

Just now, Shal9097 said:

Do you think it’s going to help it out? When this thing has 500 posts and 10,000 views all fighting about Joe Kinney and God vs science and the new guys on the board can’t get people to answer their questions most of the time? 

Hey man, I answer any and every question thrown my way... and I get them mostly in my inbox!! 

Just now, Shal9097 said:

Most folk are on reddit or figure it out by watching Jedd on youtube. The most active parts of the gripboard are logs and the buy/sell section..