Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

56 minutes ago, slazbob said:

I bet you guy are shirtless with potato chips crumbs on your chests...laughing while you type! 

This is the best comment 😆😆😆

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Ben, we agree to disagree. But you are always a friend and a family!!! I still remember the awesome bending days we had.

Yeah? Wanna bet she is not stronger than even you? :calmYep, she'd kick Joe Kinney butt in total body strength (yes including squats) AND grip. At least she closed a #2.5 and got a filled #3 to 1/8". Still waiting since day first on your Ronnie Coleman set attempt on a  #3. It seems only I did it.

Yo, got you Bader ...I have the Coleman close down! I don’t care if it’s a trainer- I have it mastered 😄

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Ben, we agree to disagree. But you are always a friend and a family!!! I still remember the awesome bending days we had.

Yeah? Wanna bet she is not stronger than even you? :calmYep, she'd kick Joe Kinney butt in total body strength (yes including squats) AND grip. At least she closed a #2.5 and got a filled #3 to 1/8". Still waiting since day first on your Ronnie Coleman set attempt on a  #3. It seems only I did it.

Haha you did fail to mention she was 2 time world grip champion and two time world Strongwoman Champion :) but yeah she's stronger than almost all guys and pretty much PB's in everything every week always, it's not easy to be stronger than her, I would know! :S 😕

• Like 2

14 hours ago, slazbob said:

Yo, got you Bader ...I have the Coleman close down! I don’t care if it’s a trainer- I have it mastered 😄

75BD14E3-DB81-4898-90EC-C634FE91ED80.MOV

OWNED

18 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

bigfott.jpg.e6cefa4a32ea7dddf2737d732e46e244.jpg

Classic! 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, Alawadhi said:

1) He met with Joe Kinney in toys r us parking lot. Not only Joe couldn't close a #4, he couldn't close #3. He have Heath a scrap gripper which he claimed he closed (notice this came from a guy who can't close a #3). Anyone who could grind a legit #4 can anytime close a #3. He showed Heath a CoC #4. These are the facts and nothing else. 2) No one is asking Kinney to prove himself as I will not ask a fish to walk on land, or a lion to only eat fruits. This is because, well, I already know the answer and don't want to embarrass myself.

Oh no Joe was more than a #4 torturer. He was squatting 200KG for 60 reps every morning on an empty stomach. World strongest men can't do half of this nowadays with enhancements. He could pass the Inch bell from one hand to another early morning before breakfast for tens of reps. Talk about thumb power. Funny to talk about that bender who could before having breakfast bend a 4.5" SS 3/8 old hard stock FBBC barehanded behind his back as a warm up. Dude these guys are legends. And on top of all this, the best gripster and best bender can't replicate half of those claims.

One, is that really Joe? Second, I have the same dumpster spring gripper and I can close it for reps using only two fingers. They vary in strength, like A LOT.

Wong! His word is bond :D JK, he used to say that a lot. He also used to say his team while watching movies in late Friday's were closing the #4 for reps while eating pop corn. Does he think he is talking to stupid people??!

Yes Timmy also closed his #4's which later he admits it was as hard as a #1.5 to #2. And no Joe never closed a #3 seen by a credible witness. If Mr. Kinney could do what he wanted us to believe, he would've closed that #3 behind his back TNS with two fingers.

Bader -

you have a Monster you can close with two fingers for reps?

On 6/25/2019 at 12:32 PM, David_wigren said:

I would give you a proper response but my fingers are bent and I’m bleeding from my fingernails.

Ya know, David...he was probably taring that skin under the nails from the grip machine handle sliding up the fingers. It’s the same kind of feeling as pressing your finger tips on something that has some friction and sliding your hand forward...do that enough and it will pull away from the nail and bleed. The more you know 🌈⭐.

Edited by slazbob

Forget Ronnie.  I want to see someone close big grippers in the hook position!  GOAT

0 creenshot_20190705-085947_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Forget Ronnie.  I want to see someone close big grippers in the hook position!  GOAT

Be careful, this feels terrible and it's probably a risky way of closing a gripper. Judging by how bad it feels in the wrist.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Lmao! Hilarious.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Fist of Fury said:

Be careful, this feels terrible and it's probably a risky way of closing a gripper. Judging by how bad it feels in the wrist.

Yeah I remember when that pic came out and I did that with a coc 1 and it was very hard and felt like my tendon could snap. Never tried again 

Is this an acceptable Ronnie close?

Made sure the gripper was out in front of me, the pinky fully on the gripper and my thumb just out there lol.

I actually did it twice as the first one I instinctively used my thumb at the end haha.

Oh and it's a #2. 

Also tried a times hold with my 156 #3 after this and got 20sec.

I have not used my grippers in a month or so and it hurts letting go haha

Maybe I should just not let go like Kinney? Lol

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

This style of closing, from what I’ve heard, should only be done for very high reps at a very light gripper. The disadvantage placed on the grip due to the bent wrist is phenomenal. I’ve tried it a few times and my wrist did not like it at all. Proceed with caution. Some arm wrestlers do this with very light, like a trainer or a guide for high reps. 

11 hours ago, king crusher said:

Is this an acceptable Ronnie close?

Made sure the gripper was out in front of me, the pinky fully on the gripper and my thumb just out there lol.

I actually did it twice as the first one I instinctively used my thumb at the end haha.

Oh and it's a #2. 

Also tried a times hold with my 156 #3 after this and got 20sec.

I have not used my grippers in a month or so and it hurts letting go haha

Maybe I should just not let go like Kinney? Lol

Not close to Ronnie set :turn The #3 close was weak. Why was your hands shaking all the time? Kinney could do it to a #4, grind it and talk without shaking. Joking aside, very strong :rock 

11 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

This style of closing, from what I’ve heard, should only be done for very high reps at a very light gripper. The disadvantage placed on the grip due to the bent wrist is phenomenal. I’ve tried it a few times and my wrist did not like it at all. Proceed with caution. Some arm wrestlers do this with very light, like a trainer or a guide for high reps. 

Yes. John himself seems to be using a very easy gripper here too. You could seriously get hurt on a big gripper.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Not close to Ronnie set :turn The #3 close was weak. Why was your hands shaking all the time? Kinney could do it to a #4, grind it and talk without shaking. Joking aside, very strong :rock 

Yes. John himself seems to be using a very easy gripper here too. You could seriously get hurt on a big gripper.

This is true, did I miss something @king crusher ? John Brzenk is using a light gripper, it appears, with his wrist bent . This is a dangerous move, and is to be done very light. I’ve actually had this specific conversation with a big name AW, coincidentally. 

Edited by Guest

0 8180a12bf55f4d78c6fcf204e4ec00db.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

0 8180a12bf55f4d78c6fcf204e4ec00db.jpg

This seems like a simple thing to understand but it’s actually quite difficult considering how many struggle with it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

This seems like a simple thing to understand but it’s actually quite difficult considering how many struggle with it.

Yes, especially with some scientists who try to convince us of theories as being facts, when in all actuality, they don’t know much at all and are only guessing as to what they think/want to be true. At the end of the day, in a nutshell, they really don’t know much at all and a theory is just that ..... but teach things as word, and no one questions it. Very interesting how so many just smile and nod and don’t think about what they are told. Mr. Sagan should listen to his own advice! 😉

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes, especially with some scientists who try to convince us of theories as being facts, when in all actuality, they don’t know much at all and are only guessing as to what they think/want to be true. At the end of the day, in a nutshell, they really don’t know much at all and a theory is just that ..... but teach things as word, and no one questions it. Very interesting how so many just smile and nod and don’t think about what they are told. Mr. Sagan should listen to his own advice! 😉

That would be tough.  He's dead.  

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

What theories are you talking about? 

21 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

What theories are you talking about? 

You are a scientist, right? How many theories are out there? Quite a few. Take your pick of the usual suspects that are taught as fact. Could be here all day. 

The one about women being able to resist me is HIGHLY suspect.

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

The one about women being able to resist me is HIGHLY suspect.

Love it!!! Although more believable than some of the Disney Magic we are expected to believe. I’m going with your theory, Rindo! Especially when wearing your KILT! 🤡🤡🤡🤡