Any members in Scotland?

richcottrell

At the end of the month I will be hiking through Scotland, and I was wondering if there are any members living there?  

If so, feel free to send me a PM and maybe we could catch up if I will be near your hometown.

My plan has me flying into Edenburgh and then traveling to watch the Ceres Highland Games on Sat. June 29th.
After that, I plan on hiking the Great Glen Way.  Still not sure if I will start in Inverness or Fort William.
Either way, I fly home in the second week of July, so I probably have a little time to play with either right after The Ceres Games, or after Fort William.
The original idea of taking the Great Glen way south was we (traveling with an old friend from Germany) could away take in some of the"West Highland Way" if we have the time and feel like if after walking 118km.  If we do keep with the trails, I still do not think we will be able to hike all the way to Glasgow, but we could always take a bus there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...
as I leave in two days

• Like 1