please, i want some help

omarlaik

Hello, after i posted my question about what is a wide wooden timber many guys answered my questions, first i say thanks to all the guys that helped me, they says that it refers to a 4x4 wood timber, today i went to many stores that sells wood, and i purshased an 4x3 inch 3 foot wood plank for about 12 dollars. but when i lifted the board at the wood store , i found that the board is light for me and i thought that grip guys willl help me with some advices to add some resistance to the plank, please can anyone here share with me some advices how to add weight to the plank without purchasing another piece of wood and many thanks to all the members of the forum 

heres the dimensions of the board and pictures of it, and please say to me which type of lumber is this, and why it not heavy, and is a 4x4 very heavy or what and mannny thanks to all the board members 

omarlaik11.jpg

omarlaik12.jpg

omarlaik223.jpg

• Like 1

Get some pipe and a couple flanges. Screw the flanges on, screw the pipes in to the flanges and put some plates on the pipes. 

This is assuming you have, or can get some, plates. Olympic or standard. 

Edited by FrankSobotka
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

Get some pipe and a couple flanges. Screw the flanges on, screw the pipes in to the flanges and put some plates on the pipes. 

This is assuming you have, or can get some, plates. Olympic or standard. 

thANKS FOR THE ADVICE, CAN I TAPE THE PLATES TO THE PLANK 

38 minutes ago, omarlaik said:

thANKS FOR THE ADVICE, CAN I TAPE THE PLATES TO THE PLANK 

It’s your plank, you can do what you want! 

Tape them, tie them, just make sure they don’t fall off on your feet 

• Like 1