207lb Challenge Bell

Lucasraymond

A small project that required help; turning the 152lb Death Bell into a larger challenge bell that was between the Inch (172lbs) and Millenium (228lbs). Big thanks to Matthew Woodruff for making 3 hemispheres for me (1 was lost in the mail 😩). With a 2 3/8” thick handle, 4” length to replicate the Inch dumbbell, the final weight came out to 207lbs. Challengers are welcome and will come up with a way to keep track of people who lift it! Now to come up with a name; feel free to throw out ideas!! 

"207" in police terms is kidnapping so thought about making the name it based on that but may also just go with something simple like the Arm Assassin Challenge Bell

IMG_0613.HEIC IMG_0615.HEIC IMG_0618.HEIC IMG_0621.HEIC IMG_0624.HEIC IMG_0625.HEIC

Edited by Lucasraymond
  • Like 7

I would agree to keeping the name to the Arm Assassin brand. I like the name @Lucasraymond  you mentioned or "The Assassin Bell".

OR

If another name is preffered since its weight is just under the Millenium how about "The Century Bell" if that name hasnt been taken already.

Edited by Abner Nazario
  • Like 3

Call it the "Rindo Minus 70 Bell"

Not super catchy.  But accurate. 😳

Cool project Luke. The Shanghai Bell (a synonym for kidnap) The A.A.C. Bell looks good

Edited by Viceversus
  • Like 1

The ransom bell

Go ahead and make my "Grip Strength To Do List" longer why don't you. (I can't see how it's relevant, but 207 is the area code for Maine.)

• Like 1

Awesome DB and concept Luke... very cool! 😎💯

How about the “Goliath Bell”!?   

Idk... just conjures up imagines of a huge unmovable object like the Giant himself!  

Good luck brother! 

Rob

• Like 1

Arm-ageddon   

Sorry, its the best I got with the parameters "arm" and "assassin"  

The Hostage Hold or something along the lines of Hostage (referring to 207-Kidnapping) was so close, but didnt have a ring to it.  

(Assassin Arm-ageddon also  seemed too contrived)

Ill make another post if I come up with something witty.

Edit: Hell's Bell

also, if there is any way you could blue the steel handle, it would give it a very finished look. Cold bluing might do it if you cant get it up to temperature (which obviously would be really hard)

and some aggressive colors might work with it(but hey im also not putting this in my gym, so I cant really critique the look now can I?) and line in the stencil + clear coat to get it polished up and ready for a solid presentation/reveal. Also might help avoid any nicks on the paint, but at that weight, a tap would dig in pretty far, so it might be futile. and with all that wonderful real estate on the other side, I would recommend the Arm-Assassin logo! Would look sweet!

Edited by Tycoon
'nother random Idea.

6 hours ago, Tycoon said:

Arm-ageddon   

Sorry, its the best I got with the parameters "arm" and "assassin"  

The Hostage Hold or something along the lines of Hostage (referring to 207-Kidnapping) was so close, but didnt have a ring to it.  

(Assassin Arm-ageddon also  seemed too contrived)

Ill make another post if I come up with something witty.

Edit: Hell's Bell

also, if there is any way you could blue the steel handle, it would give it a very finished look. Cold bluing might do it if you cant get it up to temperature (which obviously would be really hard)

and some aggressive colors might work with it(but hey im also not putting this in my gym, so I cant really critique the look now can I?) and line in the stencil + clear coat to get it polished up and ready for a solid presentation/reveal. Also might help avoid any nicks on the paint, but at that weight, a tap would dig in pretty far, so it might be futile. and with all that wonderful real estate on the other side, I would recommend the Arm-Assassin logo! Would look sweet!

I bought a stencil to paint my logo on the one of the ends. Yeah unfortunately paint doesnt hold up well with the dings and rolling around. I am going to just keep it the Arm Assassin Challenge Bell. I also made a trophy that I can add peoples name to of who lifts it. 

8 hours ago, Lucasraymond said:

I bought a stencil to paint my logo on the one of the ends. Yeah unfortunately paint doesnt hold up well with the dings and rolling around. I am going to just keep it the Arm Assassin Challenge Bell. I also made a trophy that I can add peoples name to of who lifts it. 

Yeah, I figured the paint would be a real problem to keep on, and the Assassin Challenge Bell is nice and simple name. I aint gonna be able to budge it, but hopefully you'll find some other names for that trophy :D