please help me

omarlaik

4 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Blocks can be made from metal, rubber, wood, sand, clay, glass, bone, ice, —- for building strong hands- anything that is hard to lift seems to be of some use. 

Rubber Dumbbell is ok 👍

i dont think the cost of shipping is good— if I lived in Africa I would probably start with lifting stones and climbing things. 

John Brookfield wrote a very good book- but there are millions of other things not in the book that are very good for strength as well. 

Do what you can, with what you got. 💪👍

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS PLEASE CAN YOU CHECK IT THISS TOPIC AND REPLY TO IT 

• Like 1

I have numerous block weights. Some are half hex dumbbells. Some are old york dumbbells. One is half of an old 110 lb rubber dumbbell that I took the rubber off of (it we seriously beat up). I also have about six different kinds of metal blocks in different shapes and sizes. I also have some wood blocks that that are 2 x 6 inch pieces of wood screwed together with an eye hook in them. I have several shot puts 8 pounds to 20 pounds, etc. I have some rocks that I found that I use sometimes. I also have grip tools that are not commonly thought of as "grip tools."  I have many, many different grip tools. Unfortunately, for my wife I tend to collect things :). All of them work my grip in various ways. I wouldn't say any one of them is "better than another." but I did find two that work my grip better than any of the other tools I have.

The two best tools I have to work my grip are consistency and a long term plan. The plan naturally came with learning as much as I could and trial and error to find out what works for me. And consistency has been key.

I also agree with Rick above. Use your imagination. E.g., Take two bricks. Put a piece of string or flat webbing between them. Hang some weights off of the end of the string. . Pinch together and lift. Do that consistently and your grip will improve.

Take a look at this.... go to youtube and type in homemade grip equipment or do it yourself grip equipment. It does not necessarily have to be made this intricate. It will give you some idea of what can be made and how to do it. Remember too that the size of your hands can be a limiting factor to a beginner. Especially with gripping something to wide for your hand. You do that before you get some grip time under your belt, then you could be asking for thumb strain. Be careful

Edited by Rick Browne