#3 cert

Shal9097

My ultimate goal right now is to certify on the #3. Right now I can mms close a #2.5 for a triple, but I still can’t ccs close it. Should I start working ccs set into my workout now or wait until I can mms close the #3 and then work it up to ccs?

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. Your at a pretty good spot so it looks like your heading in right direction. You should set your sights on setting and achieving small jumps within your goal so if were you i would go for the mms close of the 3. A great achievment and will you motivated to go all the way. MMS has a great carryover for ccs all the while making your close that much more refined. Work on no set closes after your sessions. Goodluck!

5 hours ago, Viceversus said:

Cool. Your at a pretty good spot so it looks like your heading in right direction. You should set your sights on setting and achieving small jumps within your goal so if were you i would go for the mms close of the 3. A great achievment and will you motivated to go all the way. MMS has a great carryover for ccs all the while making your close that much more refined. Work on no set closes after your sessionats. Goodluck!

How long did it take you to go from a #3 mms to a credit card set #3?

I can only MMS it, just curious about others timeframes

Edited by db2000

2 hours ago, db2000 said:

How long did it take you to go from a #3 mms to a credit card set #3?

I can only MMS it, just curious about others timeframes

Did I make it seem like i can mash the 3 ccs in my response to the op? Haha. My apologies. Without making claims without any proof yet, like many, It is a pending goal that has my upmost attention. Currently working on widening my set from about the block to the ccs with an average 3. 

I my opinion theres no telling how long it will take, its always a good sign if one manages to parallel or mms close the goal gripper. After that many variables come into play such as an advantageous hand positioning at the start of the ccs to the potential strength needed to gain from the mms if in a disadvantageous position while in a ccs. Always helpful to study the sets tweak them when something doesnt feel right. I'm learning somthing new here all the time and the micro tweaks have worked so far