Poorly Compiled Card Tearing Montage

temmmeeee

13 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’m actually not going to NAGs . Have some things going on. Haven’t really focused on training the events very well. Been doing this and that. 

Not that you really needed to. Just saying

Tim, those were some nice feats.  And it was funny to see the Pokemon card tear - gotta catch 'em all.  

I cannot tear bicycles, but I have no issues quartering and vertical tearing Mavericks.  My technique is different than most of the people I have seen though.  It is the technique that Tommy Heslep recommended in a book. The technique does not appear to work very well for bikes.  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

Tim, those were some nice feats.  And it was funny to see the Pokemon card tear - gotta catch 'em all.  

I cannot tear bicycles, but I have no issues quartering and vertical tearing Mavericks.  My technique is different than most of the people I have seen though.  It is the technique that Tommy Heslep recommended in a book. The technique does not appear to work very well for bikes.  

No valuable Pokemon cards were harmed in the making of the video ;) Won't lie, that was one of the tougher tears I've done.

I've dabbled with under-over technique. Once you go above mavs I find that they slide like crazy. I've started a tear in bikes but it's always led to a big and unsuccessful mess lol. It also aggravates my left wrist these days. I'd like to master under-over someday though. I think it makes tearing 3 decks more possible. I can get to 2.5 the other way but when I tried 3 it was just so wide and I felt like I was gonna tweak my thumb.

Excellent tearing 💪💪💪

• Thanks 1