Doing a little wrist roller last night

acorn

Steve always with a ear to ear grin

• Haha 1

Funniest part was I had to do it twice. The gym owner wanted to get a video of it after I did it the first time. LOL

• Like 1

Will be a new unit of measure - "how many Callahans did you have on that bar?"

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bwwm said:

Will be a new unit of measure - "how many Callahans did you have on that bar?"

Anytime I am doing something with the sled like Pinch sled drags I try to have him ride it. Always makes things more fun.

- Aaron

• Like 1

I did some other fun tests last night at the gym as well. Didn't video though. One was Statue of liberty press. Used my solid loading pin with 45# plate and 3 bar clamps. Gripped at top of clamps and one hand cleaned then pressed. That press was tough. About 65# total. Also did some overhead triceps presses gripping sides of plate on the same loading pin. Got 2 45s for 5. About 110# Need to video those next time and really liked the overhead press like that. Triceps sore today.

- Aaron

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shal9097 said:

Lol how often do you use the wrist roller?

Haven't touched one in years and never have really trained it otherwise. I hit those muscles in other ways and guess they were just strong enough to do that. Steve weighed about 160 I believe, and he was standing on 2 - 20# kettlebells attached to the bottom of the rope that someone left on there. No idea what the stuff in his backpack weighed. Was just a spur of the moment fun thing since someone left the wrist roller setup in the rack. 

- Aaron

You have won the innerwebs today!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1