Worst Skin Tear Ever???

Mike Rinderle

Luke gave me some stuff called Climbskin.  Seems to be helping.  Least of my worries since I smashed the tip of my finger.  🤦‍♂️

That looks like a blister after the water dried up and the skin came off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, climber511 said:

That looks like a blister after the water dried up and the skin came off.

It does.  Unfortunately there was no blister there originally.  Just fresh skin.

What do you guys think; should I paint them all this color?

20190519_084838.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2019 at 4:31 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

Jedd and Luke said it's the worst they've ever seen.   No warning.  Halfway up with two 25kg plates sandwiching a 45.  Had 5 lbs added to each side to make up the difference since we didn't have a 3rd 25 kg plate.  Gonna be tough to train before NAGS.  LOL

20190515_142607.jpg

20190515_141927.jpg

No big deal bro. Happened few times here LOL Don't forget to keep your hands moist. But you do that I assume. As for now, don't forget to put some lemon to heal faster....:D

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, Mike Rinderle said:

Shipping is probably outrageous. 

Bring to NAGS!!! I believe Dave is coming

• Like 2

On 5/19/2019 at 5:50 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

What do you guys think; should I paint them all this color?

Go for it!

I have done much worst due to my own stupidity - I mashed my thumb between a 35# plate and the corner of some angle iron at the climbing gym over a year ago.  Entire nail was black, and I was nail-less for a few months.  Don't do as I do. 😉

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bwwm said:

Go for it!

I have done much worst due to my own stupidity - I mashed my thumb between a 35# plate and the corner of some angle iron at the climbing gym over a year ago.  Entire nail was black, and I was nail-less for a few months.  Don't do as I do. 😉

Yea I smashed my big toe like that once.  Nail-less for almost a year.  No bueno.  HAHA

• Like 1

That’s ugly. Liquid bandage for the win?

My worst without question was the condition of my hands after bending 100 grade 5 1/4x6 bolts consecutively. Peeled my index fingers palm and thumbs. I was leading field maneuvers that month for the group and felt especially stupid having so many issues the first week after. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

That’s ugly. Liquid bandage for the win?

My worst without question was the condition of my hands after bending 100 grade 5 1/4x6 bolts consecutively. Peeled my index fingers palm and thumbs. I was leading field maneuvers that month for the group and felt especially stupid having so many issues the first week after. 

I can relate.  I once ripped practically all the skin off my right palm bending  an AB 6 horseshoe fhe day before I helped my father-in-law move.  One of the most uncomfortable Saturdays of my life.  Every box had a nice red palm print on it.  Haha

Those were the days.. 

Pretty bad looking.... the "working hands" doesn't work for me anymore... I used Kiehls hand salve now, its much much better, but pretty damn pricey, tough luck, keep it up bud!

• Thanks 1