WAL 502

Mike Rinderle

I'm really pumped to be going to my first Professional armwrestling event.  WAL 502 is here in Baltimore this Thursday.  @Lucasraymond is coming down and I can't wait. 

What are your picks?

http://www.walunderground.com/events/matchup-events-details/wal-502-baltimore/

• Like 1

Good luck!  I've never even considered arm-wrestling until I found this forum. 

Bleacher report need to up the price of the event now that we get to look at pretty Mike in the crowd.

Here are my picks.

Mask vs Todzilla 3-0. Mask takes Todd’s hand every round and can hit through Todd’s defense. Todd might sneak out one win by stopping Mask’s hits and pinning him after a long war.

Sam vs Hale. 3-2. Every time the match goes outside, Sam wins. Every time the match goes inside, Geoff wins.

Cadorette vs Espey. I don’t know to much about Espey. I recognize the name, but that’s about it. I’m guessing 3-0 to Cadorette, but I really have no idea.

Linn vs Talbott 3-0. I’ve been noticing Paul Linn the past years. I think he’s about to explode and step up to the big boy league. He’ll over power Talbott in every round.

Dougan vs Rose 3-1. I don’t know anything about Rose. All I know is that Dougan is strong, but not incredibly so. Which is why I’m guessing her opponent might get a win or two.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

Gotta bet on my buddy

Who dat?

23 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Bleacher report need to up the price of the event now that we get to look at pretty Mike in the crowd.

Here are my picks.

Mask vs Todzilla 3-0. Mask takes Todd’s hand every round and can hit through Todd’s defense. Todd might sneak out one win by stopping Mask’s hits and pinning him after a long war.

Sam vs Hale. 3-2. Every time the match goes outside, Sam wins. Every time the match goes inside, Geoff wins.

Cadorette vs Espey. I don’t know to much about Espey. I recognize the name, but that’s about it. I’m guessing 3-0 to Cadorette, but I really have no idea.

Linn vs Talbott 3-0. I’ve been noticing Paul Linn the past years. I think he’s about to explode and step up to the big boy league. He’ll over power Talbott in every round.

Dougan vs Rose 3-1. I don’t know anything about Rose. All I know is that Dougan is strong, but not incredibly so. Which is why I’m guessing her opponent might get a win or two.

Pretty much the way I see it going.  Although I see the Linn Talbot match as being a dogfight.  Maybe match of the night.

52 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Who dat?

Matt

• Like 1

I'm rooting for Paul Linn, super nice guy & been moving up in arm wrestling. Mask vs Toddzilla will be entertaining. Wanna see Cadorette vs Espey.

• Like 1

Mask 3-0 over Hutchings

Harris 3-0 over Hale

Cadorette 3-0 over Espey

Linn 3-0 over Talbott

Rose 3-0 over Dougan 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

Mask 3-0 over Hutchings

Harris 3-0 over Hale

Cadorette 3-0 over Espey

Linn 3-0 over Talbott

Rose 3-0 over Dougan 

Well I hope not. 😂  I'd like to see at least 1 close one.  

The Harris Hale match was sick.  Hale went up 2-0, then Harris fought back to win.

Wow.  Hutchings took Mask 3-0.  Mask almost flash pinned him in the first round but Hutchins stopped him right before the pin, held on and just out strenthed him with crazy side pressure.

2 and 3 were more of the same but not quite as close.  Crazy big hit by Mask with Hutchings absorbing it and then just had too much strength.  No idea how he can exert so much pressure after his hand has been folded back like that.  I would have been cryin fo mah momma.

Great time at the event and fun having @Lucasraymond down as a guest for a couple days.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, David_wigren said:

Here are my picks.

If you flipped the main event you were almost spot on.  Talbott took one from Linn.

People don't even realize how hard Todzilla trains, even for armwrestling standards. The guy is insanely meticulous and methodical in his training, writes down everything every session, and he has very good full body strength. I'm so glad he won. 

• Like 1

That was very surprising. Idk how you can be that strong with no hand. 

• Like 1

This is the best pic I could get of the 1st hit in rd 1.  Very close but I'd hate to be a judge.  It was only there for a microsecond and still isn't conclusive. I think Hutchings still would have won the match even if they gave Matt the first one.

0 0 0e.jpg

• Like 1

To me it seemed that Mask jumped the gun a little on that hit, but honestly it looks like a pin. Don't think it would have mattered either way - Todd would have won another round. If you've got a guy's hand bent back like that and he's still pushing through you with side pressure, that isn't really a contest. Great match though, slightly surprised at how easy it was, but it looks like Devon's techniques show just how strong Todd really is

• Like 1