Slim The Hammerman Tribute: 28 lb Slim Lever

Mike Rinderle

Just a shout out to the man who made hammers a thing.  No idea if this setup is easier or harder than Slim's.  I just tried to replicate everything as closely as I could with what I had available. 

Slim was a beast.  This was hard and painful.

28 lb Slim Lever:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Just a shout out to the man who made hammers a thing.  No idea if this setup is easier or harder than Slim's.  I just tried to replicate everything as closely as I could with what I had available. 

Slim was a beast.  This was hard and painful.

28 lb Slim Lever:

Your hand wasnt centered on the roll. Only thing I can pick at. That would of made it easier. I think slims rolls were never huge. Probably 2-2.5”, not totally sure. But they dont look big.

Strong dude, real strong. Damn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Your hand wasnt centered on the roll. Only thing I can pick at. That would of made it easier. I think slims rolls were never huge. Probably 2-2.5”, not totally sure. But they dont look big.

Strong dude, real strong. Damn.

Thanks man.  If you look at Slim's videos, the top of his pad on his setup was about 5-6" high because it was on a raised block of wood.  I was just shooting to get the height right.  Definitely not the exact setup. 

Looking at this video, he didn't center his hands either.  Kind of rolled em off like I tried to do.  Again though, definitely not exactly the same.  I just did my best to get as close as I could with what I had.

Edited by Mike Rinderle

42 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAA BIGGG MAAAANNNN! 

Also, you are gonna smoke the masters division at nationals like a peace pipe IMO. 💨 

Thanks Joe!  Depends who shows up.  Lots of very strong AARP eligible gripsters out there.

7 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Thanks man.  If you look at Slim's videos, the top of his pad on his setup was about 5-6" high because it was on a raised block of wood.  I was just shooting to get the height right.  Definitely not the exact setup. 

Looking at this video, he didn't center his hands either.  Kind of rolled em off like I tried to do.  Again though, definitely not exactly the same.  I just did my best to get as close as I could with what I had.

I went off david whitley for mine

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, king crusher said:

That looks tough good work there!

Thanks.  It sucked.  Haha