Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Rinderle

Fatman + Dumbzilla Combo

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle

York Fatman (51.5 lbs) in left hand

Dumbzilla: Half of a 130 lb dumbbell (64.5 lbs) in right hand.  It's half of an old metal IronGrip dumbell that is 4.5" wide.

Not the most graceful footwork, but I got em.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan

As I said on YouTube…HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
12 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

As I said on YouTube…HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!!!

 

00000 yuge.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Pinchmonster doing what He do💪💪💪 great feat Mike

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WestSlope

Your wide pinch is awesome!

I like the try hard face too!

1639732638_ScreenShot2019-05-09at1_55_22PM.png.f0d0fec86975cb751dbb67c5bd1bd5dd.png

 

(Let me know if you want me to take the pic down.)

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
29 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

 

00000 yuge.jpg

YOOOOOO JUH

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
11 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Pinchmonster doing what He do💪💪💪 great feat Mike

Thanks Mike!

10 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Your wide pinch is awesome!

I like the try hard face too!

1639732638_ScreenShot2019-05-09at1_55_22PM.png.f0d0fec86975cb751dbb67c5bd1bd5dd.png

 

(Let me know if you want me to take the pic down.)

 

Never!  Love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
japete01
On 5/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Mike Rinderle said:

York Fatman (51.5 lbs) in left hand

Dumbzilla: Half of a 130 lb dumbbell (64.5 lbs) in right hand.  It's half of an old metal IronGrip dumbell that is 4.5" wide.

Not the most graceful footwork, but I got em.

 

Excellent lift! 

Now that you have easily lifted the Fatman with your non-dominate hand there is nothing left to do (other than sell it to me) :)

On a serious note, that is some incredible pinch strength.  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
2 hours ago, japete01 said:

Excellent lift! 

Now that you have easily lifted the Fatman with you non dominate hand there is nothing left to do (other than sell it to me) :)

On a serious note, that is some incredible pinch strength.  

 

 

Thanks man!  On loan to me from Jedd Johnson. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.