• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AdamTGlass

• Kluv#0

• EricMilfeld

• MeatPlow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I compete in Arm Lifting and grip sport.  Currently lifting in 100 kg and 105 kg. Weight this week is 94.3 kg.  4.28.19 Team practice is every Sunday (Saginaw Texas)  double overha

I think quality of sleep and total quantity per week is extremely important. Learn everything you can about how you can maximize whatever time you have to sleep.  you have to master regulating yo

21.6.19 the most useful overall grip tools?  The question comes up all the time. Everyone’s answer is equally useful data.  When I first began serious training of my hands it was in sup

Posted Images

AdamTGlass

Thank Last 10 days not so fun but i train every week no matter the the crisis or tragedy 

King King 2020 went good - I did minimal prep and hit my target numbers fairly accurately. 3rd for 105 kg & 14th overall. Lifting 260 to lockout on lbh the highlight even if didn’t get the points. 

Arm wrestling practice goes fantastic it’s a high light of every week. 

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
AdamTGlass

15 Jan 2021 

training 4-5 days a week and smashing PRs every week 

for 2021 Arm Lifting numbers are off to good start 

axle - 440, 3” Saxon 271 lb, rolling Thunder 229, silver bullet #4 8-10 second 

still not actually in range point wise to secure a first place with Tanner but closing the gap. 

some feats 

double 45 lb plate curl 

120 lb two hand key pinch on Dabloom a WR 

thumbless axle hold with 288 lb for Andy Bolton’s challenge over 30 Seconds 

some cars tearing 

training every week without fail 

• Like 2
Kluv#0
2 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

15 Jan 2021 

training 4-5 days a week and smashing PRs every week 

for 2021 Arm Lifting numbers are off to good start 

axle - 440, 3” Saxon 271 lb, rolling Thunder 229, silver bullet #4 8-10 second 

still not actually in range point wise to secure a first place with Tanner but closing the gap. 

some feats 

double 45 lb plate curl 

120 lb two hand key pinch on Dabloom a WR 

thumbless axle hold with 288 lb for Andy Bolton’s challenge over 30 Seconds 

some cars tearing 

training every week without fail 

Tremendous all-around hand and wrist strength! That Keypinch was EASY for you with 130lb with your name on it!

• Thanks 1
AdamTGlass

Stuff from this week 

Getting really interesting now 

• Like 4
AdamTGlass

Today is 22 Jan 2021 

• Like 2
AdamTGlass

24 Jan 

• Like 2
AdamTGlass

26 Jan 21

• Like 2
Kluv#0

Adam, great DOT 400lb on the IM axle! 

AdamTGlass

• Like 1
Kluv#0

Nasty just Nasty! 

I have named the 7 different levels of wrist strength:

1. Adam Glass 

2. World Class

3. National

4. Good

5. Average

6. Soft

7. Beginner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
AdamTGlass
15 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Nasty just Nasty! 

I have named the 7 different levels of wrist strength:

1. Adam Glass 

2. World Class

3. National

4. Good

5. Average

6. Soft

7. Beginner

The goal I’m all stuck on it getting double body weight thumbless doh and being so strong that it’s my weekly working load. I’m going to test body weight hold again next week after a few days off I think I can get well over a minute if I do it first in the session 

• Like 2
Kluv#0
18 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

The goal I’m all stuck on it getting double body weight thumbless doh and being so strong that it’s my weekly working load. I’m going to test body weight hold again next week after a few days off I think I can get well over a minute if I do it first in the session 

There is no question that you will pull double BWT Thumbless- which will be freakin EPIC! I will send you something when you attain as I admire someone as talented as you still attacking your wrists like no tomorrow. My favorite saying in grip "wrist strength is earned not given" and that certainly applies watching you do what you do. That timed BWT thumbless was sick as F - I was curious is you had done it after your heavy pulls.

AdamTGlass
4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

There is no question that you will pull double BWT Thumbless- which will be freakin EPIC! I will send you something when you attain as I admire someone as talented as you still attacking your wrists like no tomorrow. My favorite saying in grip "wrist strength is earned not given" and that certainly applies watching you do what you do. That timed BWT thumbless was sick as F - I was curious is you had done it after your heavy pulls.

Michael thank you so much! That was after my last pull on 385- I’m trying to add a rep to my 305 & 325 each week and then pick up a double as it goes up — next axle day I’ll do the hold very first. The other big lift I’ll chase is hitting 405 on my paddle bar which I feel closer then farther right now 

• Like 1
AdamTGlass

End of month 

• Like 1
AdamTGlass

1 Feb 21 

AdamTGlass

2/2/21 

AdamTGlass

3 Feb 21 

355 for 5 you can look back to when it was my max 👍

serious pinch pull up session 

very serious plate curl session 

• Like 1
AdamTGlass

5 Feb 21 

• Like 1
AdamTGlass

6 Feb 21 

try that 🤡🤡🤡🤡

and definitely try this 

• Like 1
jvance
13 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

6 Feb 21 

try that 🤡🤡🤡🤡

and definitely try this 

... Hmmm .. micro overloads? For lack of a precise term. Seeing what you're plate curling, 45 bumpers, I'm assuming they work. How long have you been doing them and how often? 

AdamTGlass
8 hours ago, jvance said:

... Hmmm .. micro overloads? For lack of a precise term. Seeing what you're plate curling, 45 bumpers, I'm assuming they work. How long have you been doing them and how often? 

Long game understanding - worked diligently 2008-2013 from 25 to full length 45, took a few years going in other direction then resumed in 2019. I tend to do things in 4-6 month blocks this current time I would describe as block 2 of the last 2 years. I have posted a fair amount here in this long if you want to look through 2019 to present. I currently can train arm/wrist/hand 5 days a week and many of my sessions are repeats with increases in weights. I wouldn’t say to someone do what I’m doing as I do it- they would break. You have to play the high tension stuff individually. I make everything custom fit- I say do that. 

AdamTGlass

post table practice dumbness. My arm felt so cooked I wasn’t sure if I would be able to do anything at all. I will repeat on a fresher day I think I can get some movement here 

jvance
3 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Long game understanding - worked diligently 2008-2013 from 25 to full length 45, took a few years going in other direction then resumed in 2019. I tend to do things in 4-6 month blocks this current time I would describe as block 2 of the last 2 years. I have posted a fair amount here in this long if you want to look through 2019 to present. I currently can train arm/wrist/hand 5 days a week and many of my sessions are repeats with increases in weights. I wouldn’t say to someone do what I’m doing as I do it- they would break. You have to play the high tension stuff individually. I make everything custom fit- I say do that. 

Very cool. Thanks for the info! 

AdamTGlass

9 feb 21 

within 7 lb of breaking the absolute world record 💪💪

day 2 of hammer muscle out up to 20 lb 

• Like 2