Adam T Glass training log

AdamTGlass

Wow this is all time elite god level pinching Adam! I was hoping to see you go against guys like Thomas Larsen at the Arnold as that would have been an epic dual. I get that you're coming off a nasty injury though. It Will be good to see you get a podium KK finish this year 💪 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Wow this is all time elite god level pinching Adam! I was hoping to see you go against guys like Thomas Larsen at the Arnold as that would have been an epic dual. I get that you're coming off a nasty injury though. It Will be good to see you get a podium KK finish this year 💪 

Thomas, me, and all the fins Have shared the stage at the Arnold 2019 and Bone Hill 2019, what a great group of lifters. The Europeans are the funnest group to hang with at contest time- I know the idea of travel looks like a mess now but at some point if you go to Artos contest in Finland it will be one of the most memorable weeks of your life. The Arnold for me got nixed as soon as I tore that finger so badly, by next year I will be there in severe shape to squeeze.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Last KK 2-4th was split by like 2-3 points- I’ll be in my best angle ever to get that gorilla. King Kong has gotten so competitive it truly has become the contest to win in my mind these last few years. I predict we will see the biggest participation ever with the greatest top 50 list ever to lift in a single score sheet—- if you in the mood to travel come down here to DFW and lift at my venue! Our site is ridiculous and you have an absolute blast of a time for the after pull party

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Last KK 2-4th was split by like 2-3 points- I’ll be in my best angle ever to get that gorilla. King Kong has gotten so competitive it truly has become the contest to win in my mind these last few years. I predict we will see the biggest participation ever with the greatest top 50 list ever to lift in a single score sheet—- if you in the mood to travel come down here to DFW and lift at my venue! Our site is ridiculous and you have an absolute blast of a time for the after pull party

With the flask being back in it I'd say you are one of the front runners no doubt 💪

Thanks alot for the invite Adam. The Texas crew has inspired me a great deal as have the nordic gripsters and Jedd's crew out in PA/NY. It would be great to be able to ask questions to the all stars of the sport. I'll certainly consider it, my other option in Brad Provick's KK meet in Regina. Also has some monsters like James Jeffers and of course Brad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

With the flask being back in it I'd say you are one of the front runners no doubt 💪

Thanks alot for the invite Adam. The Texas crew has inspired me a great deal as have the nordic gripsters and Jedd's crew out in PA/NY. It would be great to be able to ask questions to the all stars of the sport. I'll certainly consider it, my other option in Brad Provick's KK meet in Regina. Also has some monsters like James Jeffers and of course Brad.

I’ll tell you if the travel restrictions where not a factor I’d be happy to say go to Brads and just have fun as well👊👊I’ll keep you in loop for Texas contests as the year unfolds

• Thanks 1

23 March 22

curios besides Tanner Merkle and myself who has passed both left to right & right to left consecutively? 

first steps

• Like 4

Awesome video of Cat on your back and doing tosses with the Inch- that is tremendous power and hand talent. I have been taking care of similar looking cat for about 4 years now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Awesome video of Cat on your back and doing tosses with the Inch- that is tremendous power and hand talent. I have been taking care of similar looking cat for about 4 years now.

She is a baby still and probably our most friendly of the hard cats- for some reason sitting on shoulders is her very favorite- she will perch on your shoulder for an hour if you let her. Very good little hunter she’s out catching mice and birds every week

• Like 1

24 March 22

best set in 10 years hey hey 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

She is a baby still and probably our most friendly of the hard cats- for some reason sitting on shoulders is her very favorite- she will perch on your shoulder for an hour if you let her. Very good little hunter she’s out catching mice and birds every week

She sounds like a winner for sure. Below is a pic of cat we take care of- she used to like hubbing, LOL

blacky.png

Edited by Kluv#0
add
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

24 March 22

best set in 10 years hey hey 

That is absurd strength! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Clips from April 2022

Thumbless double inch farmers for 22.5 feet distance. 

45 strict plate curl holding my 200 lb Sahlaney Thomas inch bell 

thomas inch lifted “side saddle” 

hand to hand pass with inch for 16 reps 

thumbless hand to hand with Thomas inch bell 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

Stuff I’m working on lately 

^most reps ever regardless of body weight, previous best was 14 when I weighed 192, now easily more at 220 lb

• Like 9

You are one the greatest. 

The coolest thing about this sport is that there are endless possibilities of feats to achieve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

You are one the greatest. 

The coolest thing about this sport is that there are endless possibilities of feats to achieve

The error many make is believing training grip means say grippers and pinch or whatever- “grip” is the entire lower arm and all the amazing things we can do taken to a higher level. Mindset is the make or break as we never try or train the things we do not think of. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Things from the week- really good this one 

Body weight 225 lb 

• Like 5

• Like 5

• Like 4

• Like 5

inch thumbless for a triple 

Hand to hand multiple switches with my fbbc inch 

first successful catch on 200 inch hand to hand pass - Tanner Merkle was the first one to do this feat he accomplished in 2020. 

first clean rep with long Cap 45 soooo hard. 

Clean double with fitness gear 45 plate 

first success double with 20 kg plate hanging with one hand 

• Like 6