I have named the 7 different levels of wrist strength:

1. Adam Glass 

2. World Class

3. National

4. Good

5. Average

6. Soft

7. Beginner

The goal I’m all stuck on it getting double body weight thumbless doh and being so strong that it’s my weekly working load. I’m going to test body weight hold again next week after a few days off I think I can get well over a minute if I do it first in the session 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

The goal I’m all stuck on it getting double body weight thumbless doh and being so strong that it’s my weekly working load. I’m going to test body weight hold again next week after a few days off I think I can get well over a minute if I do it first in the session 

There is no question that you will pull double BWT Thumbless- which will be freakin EPIC! I will send you something when you attain as I admire someone as talented as you still attacking your wrists like no tomorrow. My favorite saying in grip "wrist strength is earned not given" and that certainly applies watching you do what you do. That timed BWT thumbless was sick as F - I was curious is you had done it after your heavy pulls.

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

There is no question that you will pull double BWT Thumbless- which will be freakin EPIC! I will send you something when you attain as I admire someone as talented as you still attacking your wrists like no tomorrow. My favorite saying in grip "wrist strength is earned not given" and that certainly applies watching you do what you do. That timed BWT thumbless was sick as F - I was curious is you had done it after your heavy pulls.

Michael thank you so much! That was after my last pull on 385- I’m trying to add a rep to my 305 & 325 each week and then pick up a double as it goes up — next axle day I’ll do the hold very first. The other big lift I’ll chase is hitting 405 on my paddle bar which I feel closer then farther right now 

• Like 1

End of month 

• Like 1

1 Feb 21 

2/2/21 

3 Feb 21 

355 for 5 you can look back to when it was my max 👍

serious pinch pull up session 

very serious plate curl session 

• Like 1

5 Feb 21 

• Like 1

6 Feb 21 

try that 🤡🤡🤡🤡

and definitely try this 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

6 Feb 21 

try that 🤡🤡🤡🤡

and definitely try this 

... Hmmm .. micro overloads? For lack of a precise term. Seeing what you're plate curling, 45 bumpers, I'm assuming they work. How long have you been doing them and how often? 

8 hours ago, jvance said:

... Hmmm .. micro overloads? For lack of a precise term. Seeing what you're plate curling, 45 bumpers, I'm assuming they work. How long have you been doing them and how often? 

Long game understanding - worked diligently 2008-2013 from 25 to full length 45, took a few years going in other direction then resumed in 2019. I tend to do things in 4-6 month blocks this current time I would describe as block 2 of the last 2 years. I have posted a fair amount here in this long if you want to look through 2019 to present. I currently can train arm/wrist/hand 5 days a week and many of my sessions are repeats with increases in weights. I wouldn’t say to someone do what I’m doing as I do it- they would break. You have to play the high tension stuff individually. I make everything custom fit- I say do that. 

post table practice dumbness. My arm felt so cooked I wasn’t sure if I would be able to do anything at all. I will repeat on a fresher day I think I can get some movement here 

3 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Long game understanding - worked diligently 2008-2013 from 25 to full length 45, took a few years going in other direction then resumed in 2019. I tend to do things in 4-6 month blocks this current time I would describe as block 2 of the last 2 years. I have posted a fair amount here in this long if you want to look through 2019 to present. I currently can train arm/wrist/hand 5 days a week and many of my sessions are repeats with increases in weights. I wouldn’t say to someone do what I’m doing as I do it- they would break. You have to play the high tension stuff individually. I make everything custom fit- I say do that. 

Very cool. Thanks for the info! 

9 feb 21 

within 7 lb of breaking the absolute world record 💪💪

day 2 of hammer muscle out up to 20 lb 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

23 Feb 21 

4 days out from the 2021 Show of Hands- we got a TOUGH crew showing up. 
I arm wrestled Sunday with the Fort Worth team, today not as painful as I expected 

my best Finball ever. Before Bonehill 2019 my best lift was 85 lb, I lifted 38.5 kg (84.6 lb) so this 4 lb gain was a nice one today. 

the thumbless axle quest will be my main lift once I finish this weekend. I aim to achieve double body weight 440 lb before New Year’s Day. My current best lift to lock out is 407 lb 

• Like 2

Strong PR on Finnish Ball🦁 Awesome as always on Thumbless Axle ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 2 weeks later...

Some clips from last few days 

Tanner pulling the best axle lift ever done by a 100 kg lifter in a meet 

my best finball lift yet 

personal goal for 2021 is 395x 10 here is x2. Much room for improvement 

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 3

10 March 21 

• Like 1

• Like 2

• Like 1

22 March 

• Like 3

Today 25 March 21 

• Like 1

Adam, strong lift on the Finnish ball. Kong organizers did great selecting events again this year! 

• Like 1