4 hour gripathon at Jedds gym

Had a 4 hour gripathon at Jedds, lost my wallet at a gas station, found it HOURS later, then slayed some all you can eat Chinese BUFFET. Here’s some highlights.

FBBC anvil handle. First time really giving this one a good try. Touched it once before at gripmas, but only to feel it. Here’s 230 pounds 

Logan’s lift from crab hold and arm assassin. I am first on left hand, now I added right hand to the mix with 47.5 kilos 

Andrews axle 2 3/8 inch replica 300x5.5

arm assassin rotating horizontal bar ladder 

and much much more, but these are the highlights of the day for me.

Yesimageproxy.php?img=&key=eaccad71ea3acba1imageproxy.php?img=&key=eaccad71ea3acba1imageproxy.php?img=&key=eaccad71ea3acba1imageproxy.php?img=&key=eaccad71ea3acba1E8EF5123-16EE-486B-B670-AE0735C628A0.thumb.png.593554e77cbab38819907fd52b6e5c91.png09E164BF-AB46-43D3-B7DD-1821D89B22D8.thumb.png.f9313b4e5a2ca56afe4650d0bb594c24.png

90CF4153-9A02-48F3-B03B-D0167AACD70E.png

Edited by Guest

Nice. With all those pics getting more and more friendly I was expecting them to keep going.....feeding each other at the buffet with each others forks......drinking a malt together from straws, face to face.......watching say, over the top on a loveseat together.......then finally commence with spoons before bed. 

Good stuff guys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Nice. With all those pics getting more and more friendly I was expecting them to keep going.....feeding each other at the buffet with each others forks......drinking a malt together from straws, face to face.......watching say, over the top on a loveseat together.......then finally commence with spoons before bed. 

Good stuff guys.

Hahahaha don’t be hatin! I do have that on DVD! So it could have happened!

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, benjaminBoy said:

Strong as hell brother! also that logans lift is the most odd thing I'v ever seen grip wise.

I love it, man. It’s very different. It’s squeezing the fingers together and pulling as if you are trying to pull nails out of a board

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I love it, man. It’s very different. It’s squeezing the fingers together and pulling as if you are trying to pull nails out of a board

When you put it that way it sounds pretty brutal, will have to look into getting one from Lucas.

20 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I had not seen the device until you showed a close up of it at the end of the video. It looks BRUTAL! 

9 hours ago, bencrush said:

I had not seen the device until you showed a close up of it at the end of the video. It looks BRUTAL! 

I really like it. Things that are painful go well with me. I have a very high tolerance. It’s different, that’s for sure.

Good stuff Joe!

As if the stub wasn't awesome enough; we now have the triple stub.  😄

37 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Good stuff Joe!

As if the stub wasn't awesome enough; we now have the triple stub.  😄

Dude this is way better than the stub. The stub is stupid. This is very cool and does not hurt like the stub, at least not to me. It’s like grabbing 3 spikes to pull out of. Board. I was barely able to fit my fingers in between it though.

4 minutes ago, MarcoBuhl said:

4 hour grip party! I love such workouts. They bring you forward!

Yea bro! I try to get to them once a month if possible.