CoC #2.5 - 20 TNS reps / CHALLENGE

MarcoBuhl

3 hours ago, MarcoBuhl said:

Push! Come on Guys! There ist so much benefit from doing NO SETS with high Reps.

I predict that this list will be very short :) 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, MarcoBuhl said:

I updated the first post in this topic because of 21 reps of @SeNoLD

The new Coc 2.5 is a whole different level. Mine had already seen a lot before I closed it for 20+ times)

I'm at about 3 right now ... one rep on June 12, 2018; another on March 23, 2019, then one last week.  When I hit 20 I will let you know ...  LOL

At least it was a hard 2.5 (132 RGC).

But seriously, that is some challenge.  I'm thinking I could do maybe 2 in a row lately, since I've been inching ahead a bit after a very long stall.  Or a few more if I used an easier 2.5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hopefully said:

Very impressive @Vinnie

Was actually supposed to be more self-deprecating than impressive lol -- I've been watching the big guys with their 150+ TNS closes.  Why not just get the COC 3 IM cert then, you know?  Anyway, I've been trying some more TNS since I heard it would be in Gripmas, and Gripmas is very close to home this year so I will be sure not to miss it.

15 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Was actually supposed to be more self-deprecating than impressive lol -- I've been watching the big guys with their 150+ TNS closes.  Why not just get the COC 3 IM cert then, you know?  Anyway, I've been trying some more TNS since I heard it would be in Gripmas, and Gripmas is very close to home this year so I will be sure not to miss it.

Some people don’t care about certs. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I do not. If I do, then I will.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:20 AM, MarcoBuhl said:

Push! Come on Guys! There ist so much benefit from doing NO SETS with high Reps.

Truth! I don’t do them just because I am Crazy, but because they work.

17 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

There is benefit to full range of motion closes, not necessarily no set closes. 

I would say table  no sets are good for more of a skill attached to the strength in a Dexterity kind of a way, if that makes any sense. At least that’s how I feel with aTNS. The ability to generate the strength with one hand without the aid of the off hand placing the gripper in the hand , no matter how substantial that may or may not be. Make sense? I can definitely feel the difference.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:08 AM, SeNoLD said:

The new Coc 2.5 is a whole different level. Mine had already seen a lot before I closed it for 20+ times)

Especially for the mindset. Because you dont know how hard the gripper could be.

Edited by MarcoBuhl
Spelling