Top 8 Armwrestlers crushing strength

Griparn

1 hour ago, Hopefully said:

It would be on a real gripper.

Personally I find the hand dyno tests extremely uninteresting. 

They did it left-handed due to arm wrestling right-handed. Don't you think if they used a gripper it should be left-turn gripper? Don't you think grippers need more specialized training with setting etc. to get comparable results? I think dyno was excellent choice and they were good sports for trying it out. I'm interested in results although they don't mean much in an arm wrestling match.

Morgan Choi has maxed out this model. I am about 30lbs from maxing it out. Im sure these freaks squeezed a lot. I actually kinda like grip dynos. no technique needed, just squeeze like hell.

2 hours ago, Boulderbrew said:

Morgan Choi has maxed out this model. I am about 30lbs from maxing it out. Im sure these freaks squeezed a lot. I actually kinda like grip dynos. no technique needed, just squeeze like hell.

I don’t care for them to much , I have them at work for testing for physical therapy. I don’t see them matching what one can do on an actual gripper at all. But for this purpose it’s cool.  It’s more of how strong someone is in one position for isometrics rather than through a more full range crush. It’s just an easy thing  to whip out and test people at random. But one might be stronger at a certain position it’s set at than the other.

Strong numbers considering that it was done with no chalk or warmup and with little to no experience with the equipment. It’s also hard to gauge how much they cared to exert themselves. I’m sure Dimitri, Laletin and Levan could probably max out the dyno if it was done in a proper setting in the gym.

Big numbers there! Levan is a beast! I would love to see some thickbar Lifts from that Crew!