Brian Shaw Lifts Millennium Dumbbell!

Bill Piche

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hahahaha what the heck was that supposed to be?? 

Why are we talking about how difficult Inch snatch can be when this old man who get's his strength from yoga and the universe can wrist curl bigger bell than a Millennium? The mighty atom and joe kinney are getting nervous now.

• Like 2

Sorry man @Joseph Sullivan this is too damn good not to share! This Egyption man will make Sri Chinmoy jealous. He has the power of 30,000 men, 260 horse power, can bend coins using his eyes. Can tear coins. Married with many wives and kids. Doesn't shake hands because men are weak and he is afraid he might hurt them. Never slept in his life. He didn't go to the military because he is so strong he will break weapons. He doesn't work too, well because he is strong. Legends! Guys, I am not posting these for fun only (it IS fun), but also for education. These guys are con artist at the best. They get stronger the angrier the get. Pure BS.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Why are we talking about how difficult Inch snatch can be when this old man who get's his strength from yoga and the universe can wrist curl bigger bell than a Millennium? The mighty atom and joe kinney are getting nervous now.

He’s got demon power from the serpent.

35 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Sorry man @Joseph Sullivan this is too damn good not to share! This Egyption man will make Sri Chinmoy jealous. He has the power of 30,000 men, 260 horse power, can bend coins using his eyes. Can tear coins. Married with many wives and kids. Doesn't shake hands because men are weak and he is afraid he might hurt them. Never slept in his life. He didn't go to the military because he is so strong he will break weapons. He doesn't work too, well because he is strong. Legends! Guys, I am not posting these for fun only (it IS fun), but also for education. These guys are con artist at the best. They get stronger the angrier the get. Pure BS.

More demon power. This was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while! 🤣

Edited by Guest

Nobody thought the ancients were smart enough to build complex contraptions, yet you have the Antikythera. 

Bullshit stories are as abundant as oxygen molecules. But there is usually some truth to most. 

Since the gripboard is now the scooby doo detective agency Im sure we can objectively decide whats, what.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Nobody thought the ancients were smart enough to build complex contraptions, yet you have the Antikythera. 

Bullshit stories are as abundant as oxygen molecules. But there is usually some truth to most. 

Since the gripboard is now the scooby doo detective agency Im sure we can objectively decide whats, what.  

If you think the ancients did all that on their own, then Ive got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya,  Kap man. I won’t mention here what certain book says really went on back then  with all the structures that cannot be duplicated in any way today with how censored we are in what we can talk about, but you get my drift.

Also, Physical ability would have improved over time if the men only 50-100  years or less ago were so strong. Even though we got more lazy with our contraptions, those that trained, continued to do so and now have drugs and many other things to aid them in their endeavors 

Plus, you believe in evolution,( I do not).... in evolution you are supposed to GAIN not lose ability. Losing ability is regression, and the opposite of evolving , not progression. Lots of things that can’t be proven I guess. So, the discussion continues with just speculation. One of the many quirks of the grip board. The reason athletes  are stronger today then 100 years ago are the drugs, more abundant food and training methods. 

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

@Joseph Sullivan Are you saying that humans have LOST ability over the years? 

No, read again, I said I don’t believe the old time strongman stories that are so far out of the realm of what anyone is doing now with 7 foot 440 pound enhanced athletes  and the only reason athletes are stronger today is because of drugs, better and more abundant nutrition and advanced training methods. Humans are the same as we were since we were created, we have just gotten lazy as a whole in our modern world with all our amenities and things that make life easy. Take the same man from 100 years ago and a man of today and put him in the same lifestyle, minus drugs, and they will have the same outcome. This is my belief. We are and hardy as strong as the lifestyle we live. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

If you think the ancients did all that on their own, then Ive got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya,  Kap man. I won’t mention here what certain book says really went on back then  with all the structures that cannot be duplicated in any way today with how censored we are in what we can talk about, but you get my drift.

Also, Physical ability would have improved over time if the men only 50-100  years or less ago were so strong. Even though we got more lazy with our contraptions, those that trained, continued to do so and now have drugs and many other things to aid them in their endeavors 

Plus, you believe in evolution,( I do not).... in evolution you are supposed to GAIN not lose ability. Losing ability is regression, and the opposite of evolving , not progression. Lots of things that can’t be proven I guess. So, the discussion continues with just speculation. One of the many quirks of the grip board. The reason athletes  are stronger today then 100 years ago are the drugs, more abundant food and training methods. 

You know joe. Its amazing the instrument you play. 

Edited by KapMan

6 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Joe, you did confirm my words above.

Edited by Stanislav

18 hours ago, Mikael Siversson said:

All humans are limited in their capabilities. We tend to find limit the hard way.

Also true, my passage has another context, no human is limited in their capabilities to find their maximum which borders with something attainable.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, king crusher said:

Statistics show test levels have dropped throughout the years.

Yea that’s not evolution, that’s a result of chemical exposure in our foods, that would be regression, not progression. It’s environmental. That is losing and not gaining. We have stripped the land with  so much chemical exposures decreasing food nutrients and all the chemicals we injest that wreak hormonal havoc is insane. But we gots ourselves them here drugs to take up the slack.... 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, king crusher said:

Statistics show test levels have dropped throughout the years.

Grip strength too, it's real bad. That's what happens when everyone leaves the farm and lives in the office. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Grip strength too, it's real bad. That's what happens when everyone leaves the farm and lives in the office. 

My sentiments exactly.My sentiments exactly.

4 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

The instrument of truth, and I don’t back down. 😉

Truth? Subjective.

Shaw and people like Shaw are an exception not the rule. We can debate on the internet till our finger tips bleed. But you cant prove that with the best tools, that motivated men of any time period have the same chances of doing incredible feats of strength as anyone WHO HAS done incredible feats of strength. 

Theres a reason not everyone can do the same stuff as anyone r. Why some folk are just better at things then others. 

Edited by KapMan

Per the rules, this is not a forum to discuss beliefs, religion, etc.  Nor debate on these topics. Thanks.

1. Posts, avatars, and signatures may not contain: profanity, flaming, personal attacks, nudity, spam, rants, debates, politics, negativity, fund-raisers, or advertisements.

These Rules have been in place about 20 years now.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Per the rules, this is not a forum to discuss beliefs, religion, etc.  Nor debate on these topics. Thanks.

1. Posts, avatars, and signatures may not contain: profanity, flaming, personal attacks, nudity, spam, rants, debates, politics, negativity, fund-raisers, or advertisements.

These Rules have been in place about 20 years now.

Religion was not discussed at all. But yes, let’s move on.

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Religion was not discussed at all. But yes, let’s move on.

That was my bad