IronMind Products

Colin Ramsey

3 hours ago, yidmaster said:

That might be my one "complaint" about them, if you can even call it that. But when it comes to quality, they're pretty much beyond reproach IMO. Their details stand out as well, they're very nice looking grippers. 

Yes they are nice and the good thing is that they are not expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

Overall their quality is great and you shouldn't ever have to replace an IM implement unless you're really rough and throw hubs and pinch blocks around and chip up the finish.  Here's my 2 cents:

CoC grippers are great and cheap.   I like Tettings a little more just because it's a Tetting and a bit more bite on the knurling.  Ghp is likely the highest quality.  Any of those are fine. 

Rolling thunder doesn't spin well but they don't claim it's the best spinning. Nevertheless for training purposes the trilobite is best and most affordable option for carryover to crusher or RT. haven't used titan.

Blockbuster is definitely slick without a chalk texture but I feel it really improves my pinching all around.  Also the rounded edge isn't so bad in the thumb. It is kind of spendy for a pinch block though. 

LBH is really cool being a nicely machined chuck of steel but at around $100 you could do fine with different vbar or home made implements. Speaking of vbar I've never broken an IM loading pin and ice been using one for all lifts for 2 years (I'm not elite strength either though).

Axle is quite expensive for a bare steel tube.  You can get practically any axle cheaper and get stronger.  Like was said only buy if you want to run a comp or just want That axle. 

Overall I think their stuff is fine.  Everyone has items that are very spendy  (eg crusher).  I would recommend arm assassin as one of the best alternatives to IM with price /quality.  But fbbc, barrel strength,  arm assassin,  iron mind,  all have a good array or products.  I would get very familiar with what they offer and get what suits your grip and financial needs. 

Edited by RagingTrain