WAL 501

David_wigren

What are your predictions? 

I’m hoping that Todd Hutchings surprises everyone by smashing Larratt. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is likely to happen.

I will be there personally

My Predictions:

Storm vs Sill: RH close one to call but being training partners with Storm I'm hoping he wins 3-1

RVJ vs Tullier: RVJ 3-0...their previous supermatch they agreed to no false starting fouls so Tullier was able to utilize his speed and keep trying to time is without worrying a foul but not this time....RVJ is too strong.

Kitowski vs Erlich: could go either way but I feel it will be close 3-2 Erlich

Karlsson vs Locke: Karlsson 3-1...dont really know much about Locke

Hutchings vs Devon: damn tough to decide because the way Todd beat Marcio last year was damn impressive with endurance but Devon is the king of endurance and has a better hand. 3-2 Devon would be my prediction. 

• Like 2

My predictions:

Victoria Karlsson forfeits because she finds me so handsome she can't concentrate on the match.  She will be seen wandering back to the locker room mumbling Rindo Rindo Rindo to herself.

Chelino: 3-2

Devon 3-1

RVJ 3-0

Kitowski 3-2 due to receding hairline foul on Erlich

• Haha 4

I’ll go with the following predictions:

Kitowski 3-0 over Erlich

Vigeant 3-0 over Tullier

Karlsson 3-0 over Locke

Sill 3-0 over Chellino 

Larratt 3-0 over Hutchings

• Like 1

What time is Devon vs Todd?

I was way off on my prediction for the Sill-Chellino match. I was extremely impressed by the ease with which Storm was able to take Jordan's hand every match. Significant difference in hand strength.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

I was way off on my prediction for the Sill-Chellino match. I was extremely impressed by the ease with which Storm was able to take Jordan's hand every match. Significant difference in hand strength.

I only saw the one match which was posted on their facebook page. My livestream wouldn’t work. But yeah, Chellino-Sill turned out to be a poor matchup. Chellini dominated Sill with ease.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 12:43 PM, Eric Roussin said:

Eric how do you think a Prime Devon 2007-2011 would have performed in that Todd match?

No kings move right? 😄