Torsion Spring Clarification

Cannon

I really need to try the left turn grippers because setting a regular gripper in my left is so weird it feels terrible. 

17 minutes ago, king crusher said:

I really need to try the left turn grippers because setting a regular gripper in my left is so weird it feels terrible. 

Super comfortable to set lefty. Very uncomfortable to set righty.

Part of me wishes the left turn grippers caught on and they had made a 2.5 LT, as that would have gotten me excited to train crush off handed. But, the stars never aligned.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

See, this is why I don’t train grippers. (It’s totally this and not because I absolutely suck at them) 

I also blame the handedness of grippers for the fact that I suck at vbar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, king crusher said:

@Lucasraymond says he can tell a difference on the set with the opposite turn but not on the close once he has it set.  They may actually help you a lot on the set.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Yea, sorry about that.  I blame the road map.  Always use a LEFT TURN gripper at Albuquerque. 

00110011.jpg

This is funny. And I’m not sour, it’s good discussion. :)

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, Mike Rinderle said:

@Lucasraymond says he can tell a difference on the set with the opposite turn but not on the close once he has it set.  They may actually help you a lot on the set.

I’ve been training left hand silver bullet for a month now, and the opposite is true for me. The set feels okay to me, but closes feel “weird.”

Zolst posted on Instagram that he closed the GG6 lefty but could not get it with his dominant right hand because of the wonky angle.  

I think my problem is my left has historically been nowhere near my right so any “left-turn” type gripper I have ever closed lefty, my right hand is like “what’s this toy?” and I can’t feel a difference versus lefty.