Denis Cyplenkov in strongman

ChimpGrip

How would he have fared if he would have gone this route instead of arm-wrestling? He’s not super tall like Shaw or Thor, but has insane upper-body strength. Not to mention probably world class grip strength also. He probably has the strongest arms of all time - agree or disagree? 

How would he have done? 

• Like 1

Would be very interesting to see for sure. Strongest arms ever? Yes probably, he has the WR in strict curl. Would be very interesting to see him doing atlas stones, farmers walk and conan's wheel.

• Like 1

I don't think he has the required body frame for it, and he's unable to deadlift since his elbow joints are calcified and don't bend past a certain degree. That would be a biceps tear waiting to happen. Plus he can't lockout any of his presses. Cyplenkov is a man that was made for armwrestling.

13 minutes ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

I don't think he has the required body frame for it, and he's unable to deadlift since his elbow joints are calcified and don't bend past a certain degree. That would be a biceps tear waiting to happen. Plus he can't lockout any of his presses. Cyplenkov is a man that was made for armwrestling.

Well he’s benched 640 pounds and deadlifted 750, both in a meet. Has his condition gotten worse over time? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

Would be very interesting to see for sure. Strongest arms ever? Yes probably, he has the WR in strict curl. Would be very interesting to see him doing atlas stones, farmers walk and conan's wheel.

Yeah I agree. I would love to see what he could do to the Captains of Crush grippers and the thick-handled dumbbells (Millennium and Inch).

4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yeah I agree. I would love to see what he could do to the Captains of Crush grippers and the thick-handled dumbbells (Millennium and Inch).

I'm not sure he would be great at grippers actually because his hands might be too thick but I don't know, he might be good at it. Would be interesting to see him try for sure.

Just now, Fist of Fury said:

I'm not sure he would be great at grippers actually because his hands might be too thick but I don't know, he might be good at it. Would be interesting to see him try for sure.

I read somewhere that he closed a No. 2.5 and 3 on his first try. And on the same day. I’ll try to find it. 

18 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I read somewhere that he closed a No. 2.5 and 3 on his first try. And on the same day. I’ll try to find it. 

Ok, if that's the case he don't have any problems :D