Weightlifitng Belt

nimar1994

Good afternoon;

I have a question about weightlifting belts. I've been unsuccessfully looking for an M size; being the main problem, that they are too scarce; I have the option of importing one from the US; but shipping cost makes everything quite expensive. By the other size there's L size: which is not hard to find. Would you suggest me buying this kinda belt and just making the holes to use it as an M size Belt? 

Best Regards, Nikola.

If you buy size L and make new holes on it, there is a good possibility the wider section of the belt which supports your back gets misaligned from center.

Or you have to move the buckle sideways to get the wider section behind your back in the middle and this disturbs onehanded lifts or rack position (excluding barbell lifting).

• Thanks 1

If you can get your hands on a Inzer belt it will last you the rest of your life. Just do it once.

• Like 3

I got an Elitefts belt 10 years ago, have beat it, thrown it, used it, kept it outside in my shed year round and it is still practically like new.  Great price too.

Like @king crusher said, get a good belt that it is the correct size and it will last you forever.

• Like 1

I have the strongman belt from Spudinc. It's a ratchet style belt and assuming you are in the ballpark with the size you buy, you can get it as tight as you want.

• Like 1