Some clips from the RT at Dubai contest and Laine Snook interview.

Alawadhi

Here are some clips from Dubai guys

Next one is Laine Snook interview

Congratulation again brother @LAINE SNOOK on the win!

Here aresome other clips like after comp Inch and pre comp grip in my gym.

Sorry very excited here to do a lift no one did 😄 I am training for that 2 45's myself. And Joseph excuse Razaq's excitement :D 

Here is Sam and Josh Thigpen on the inch Thumbless and normal after the grip comp.

And finally the Orangutan almost grabbed Razaq fully knowing he is afraid of it (her) lol

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Wish I would have made it Brother! Regretting saying no, now! Looked like a heck of a time! Thanks for the invite... maybe next time!!!

I wish that too brother! Next time for sure! There are other nicer clips but it shouldn't be shared online :P 

@AlawadhiGreat footage! Special thanks for that interview with @LAINE SNOOK being posted

• Like 1

Another clip guys of the comp

25 minutes ago, Stanislav said:

@AlawadhiGreat footage! Special thanks for that interview with @LAINE SNOOK being posted

Welcome buddy!

• Like 3

Having watched video from competions in Dubai, I came up with conclusion that @LAINE SNOOK had dominated on that contest held in Dubai. 

P.S Haters and someone who claims themselves as "Grip-gods" in lfting some odd objects, making some circus tricks, take a look at all the competitors and try to replicate this grip performance done by them, especially @LAINE SNOOK results, being done in sequence on the stage with WSM competitors, strongmen and relatively tall athletes (I'm silent about his mature age and injury history). 

Just food for thoughts, nothing more!

54006171_412045156234660_3572929417472638976_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fiev10-1.fna&oh=f98f9d93563ab6bc67c319c0de52998b&oe=5D059849

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stanislav said:

Having watched video from competions in Dubai, I came up with conclusion that @LAINE SNOOK had dominated on that contest held in Dubai. 

P.S Haters and someone who claims themselves as "Grip-gods" in lfting some odd objects, making some circus tricks, take a look at all the competitors and try to replicate this grip performance done by them, especially @LAINE SNOOK results, being done in sequence on the stage with WSM competitors, strongmen and relatively tall athletes (I'm silent about his mature age and injury history). 

Just food for thoughts, nothing more!

54006171_412045156234660_3572929417472638976_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fiev10-1.fna&oh=f98f9d93563ab6bc67c319c0de52998b&oe=5D059849

Anyone claimed they would've beaten Laine in the events and that Laine is weak? I will really PAY and LOVE to see anyone beating him in my comp. There is always next year ;) 

• Like 1

Man, I would love to come over there one day.  Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Man, I would love to come over there one day.  Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

I was invited. Said no. Stupid stupid stupid

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Yeah it was amazing!

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I was invited. Said no. Stupid stupid stupid

Next time bro!