Eric Roussin

Mid-Summer Grip Classic - July 20th, 2019

Mike Rinderle
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, AdamTGlass said:

Eric I hope you have a fantastic turn out for this one. Any chance you can talk Devon in to coming out to lift? It would be so interesting to see what a world level AW does to that assortment of hand challenges. 

Devon will have his hand busy with Dave Chaffee in California this Thursday.  Would love to see him compete in the future though.  I bet he's a hoot to train with if his youtube videos are any indication.

Mr. Mask is pulling too.  Quite a week for Canadian Arm Wrestling and Gripsport!!!!

• Like 3

Eric Roussin
25 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Devon will have his hand busy with Dave Chaffee in California this Thursday.  Would love to see him compete in the future though.  I bet he's a hoot to train with if his youtube videos are any indication.

Mr. Mask is pulling too.  Quite a week for Canadian Arm Wrestling and Gripsport!!!!

He is indeed a very cool guy. 

• Like 2

Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

He is awesome man. Had the pleasure of meeting and learning some tips from him last September. I couldn’t believe he actually knew who I was from my sledging videos. I walked in his garage and he yelled... “ GRIPPING FOR JESUS”!!! Hahahahaha he is a class act, very soft spoken and eager to teach new guys. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1