Mid-Summer Grip Classic - July 20th, 2019

Eric Roussin

25 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Devon will have his hand busy with Dave Chaffee in California this Thursday.  Would love to see him compete in the future though.  I bet he's a hoot to train with if his youtube videos are any indication.

Mr. Mask is pulling too.  Quite a week for Canadian Arm Wrestling and Gripsport!!!!

He is indeed a very cool guy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Devon will have his hand busy with Dave Chaffee in California this Thursday.  Would love to see him compete in the future though.  I bet he's a hoot to train with if his youtube videos are any indication.

Mr. Mask is pulling too.  Quite a week for Canadian Arm Wrestling and Gripsport!!!!

He is awesome man. Had the pleasure of meeting and learning some tips from him last September. I couldn’t believe he actually knew who I was from my sledging videos. I walked in his garage and he yelled... “ GRIPPING FOR JESUS”!!! Hahahahaha he is a class act, very soft spoken and eager to teach new guys. 

4 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hey Eric,

Is there a list of who is attending this competition? Would be cool to see who is coming.

Joe

Here are the likely participants:

Eric Roussin

Keith Steffensen

Justin Major

Justin Major's GF

Philippe Tremblay

Yves Gravelle

Joe Sullivan

Natasha Batt

Dan Fleming

Jean-Philippe Poitras

6 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

Here are the likely participants:

Eric Roussin

Keith Steffensen

Justin Major

Justin Major's GF

Philippe Tremblay

Yves Gravelle

Joe Sullivan

Natasha Batt

Dan Fleming

Jean-Philippe Poitras

It will be great to see Dan again. Haven’t seen much of him on the grip scene lately.

Guys, I am sorry to be missing this, hope you all have a great time and set some PRs!  And WRs!

IMO, this is the best event lineup of 2019- contest that tests every aspect of ones grip- 20MM grippers, Flask, Wrist Wrench, mini-inch pinch and a 30 item medley! Good luck to all the athletes this Saturday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

IMO, this is the best event lineup of 2019- contest that tests every aspect of ones grip- 20MM grippers, Flask, Wrist Wrench, mini-inch pinch and a 30 item medley! Good luck to all the athletes this Saturday.

That 30 item medley looks awesome. A lot of challenging items on the buffet line for this one. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That 30 item medley looks awesome. A lot of challenging items on the buffet line for this one. 

No doubt! Eric does a great job of selecting fun & challenging mixture of events. Wrist wrench/ AA WW replica should be tracked on GSI top 100 list

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

No doubt! Eric does a great job of selecting fun & challenging mixture of events. Wrist wrench/ AA WW replica should be tracked on GSI top 100 list

For sure. In my opinion, some of the  most fun and well organized contest venues around. And I agree with the last statement as well.