Anyone in Dallas?

2sweetdadstrength

I’m going to be in the Richardson Texas area for a week in April.  If anyone is in the area and wants to get together for some grip training let me know!

• Like 1

There are several of us, most of whom are in or around Ft. Worth. Which dates will you be here? A group of us train every Sunday, although three of us will be in Arizona on the 12-14th. 

I will be flying in on Sunday the 14th.  I’m doing a training course all week that ends at 5:30 every day.

What day and time do you head back?

I leave Friday the 19th late, basically have to run from my training to the airport that day.

1 hour ago, 2sweetdadstrength said:

I leave Friday the 19th late, basically have to run from my training to the airport that day.

Sounds like a case of unfortunate timing for me personally. Maybe some of the other guys can work with your schedule. 

On 3/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, EricMilfeld said:

There are several of us, most of whom are in or around Ft. Worth. Which dates will you be here? A group of us train every Sunday, although three of us will be in Arizona on the 12-14th. 

Ill be in AZ the weekend before 😢

• Sad 1

I live about 15 min from Richardson. I’m going to try to make it out for the AZ competition, but if I can’t make it out, you are more than welcome to come train with me in Dallas. 

Thanks man, DM me your phone number if you’re comfortable with that and I’ll give you more info.  I’m traveling with a coworker who doesn’t do grip stuff at all but I bet he’d come too.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:37 AM, Tommy J. said:

You competing in Aarons comp?

No just happen to be in Tuscon for vacation 3/28-4/2...i guess its two weekends before?