Few of Laine Snook WR's here in Dubai

Alawadhi

Okay. We had a blast here in Dubai. The big grip marathon comp. Enjoying Dubai and so on (Clips from the comp will be released soon). Long story short, Here are 5 WR attempt by @LAINE SNOOK here in Dubai. It's up the decision maker now to pass it or not. But I think it is more than clear. In the end there is hand size comparison too to break the myth of 12 inch hand size.

• Like 9

FYI, Eric Roussin has the undisputed WR NN 2 3/8" 454.88 lb done in a COMPETITION:)

Edited by Kluv#0
spelling

10 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

FYI, Eric R. Has the undisputed WR NN 2 3/8" 454.88 lb done in a COMPETITION

Yep. Knew this from Facebook grip page. I'd like to see his video. We saw the WR on Lucas's website, well because it's his implement. Turned out he didn't update it, dang! But Laine will break that one too when he will attempt it again. He attempted 4 WR before his final lift on the NN. So no biggies. 

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Yep. Knew this from Facebook grip page. I'd like to see his video. We saw the WR on Lucas's website, well because it's his implement. Turned out he didn't update it, dang! But Laine will break that one too when he will attempt it again. He attempted 4 WR before his final lift on the NN. So no biggies. 

No worries.  Eric is one baad dude but quiet and doesn't pat himself on the back- figured I would,LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

No worries.  Eric is one baad dude but quiet and doesn't pat himself on the back- figured I would,LOL

Yep. When he said the WR is 206 he didn't say it was him. Gentleman.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

This is VERY TRUE! He has not a “pat himself on the back” bone in his body. It’s quite impressive, however,  I wish he would, because he deserves it! Oh well, he has us to do it! Yes, I am an Eric Roussin Fan boy, and proud of it! 🤡

For the record, I think anyone who is able to lift at least 200 kg on the axle has a shot at beating the NN 2 3/8" record. The implement is still relatively new and has only been contested a few times. I expect it won't be long before the record is above 215 kg.

1 hour ago, Eric Roussin said:

For the record, I think anyone who is able to lift at least 200 kg on the axle has a shot at beating the NN 2 3/8" record. The implement is still relatively new and has only been contested a few times. I expect it won't be long before the record is above 215 kg.

Gotta be in it to win it... just like Nationals, or any other comp that people say “someone only won because so and so wasn’t there”..... well, you got it, and so and so wasn’t there... so OWN IT BIG MAN!!

Edited by Guest

Laine is amazing.  Holy Moly!  😳😳😳

• Like 1

Congrats, @LAINE SNOOK! I guess no need to pay attention on some chatter-boxes. I Know for sure, those who are seeking for strain at a gnat and swallow a camel, bring nothing more than zilch value to overall picture. @LAINE SNOOK and @Alawadhi keep moving forward, nevertheless the rest is thinking about. You did a great job in Dubai to raise grip on another level. 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, Stanislav said:

Congrats, @LAINE SNOOK! I guess no need to pay attention on some chatter-boxes. I Know for sure, those who are seeking for strain at a gnat and swallow a camel, bring nothing more than zilch value to overall picture. @LAINE SNOOK and @Alawadhi keep moving forward, nevertheless the rest is thinking about. You did a great job in Dubai to raise grip on another level. 

Yes thanks. This is just the beginning. More to come with much more prize money. We have already signed with few government agencies. Things are going great.

• Like 1