No set COC 3 x 4 no warm up

Great stuff big Joe!  That was freaking awesome!  The face lever is my favorite grip/wrist lift of all-time, so I love to see these type of videos.

Just now, IROC-Z said:

Great stuff big Joe!  That was freaking awesome!  The face lever is my favorite grip/wrist lift of all-time, so I love to see these type of videos.

Thanks, Big Daddy! I think this number 3 will be my new warm up gripper. Had a good day!

43 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Pretty strong!

but i have to ask, whats up with the no warmup thing in the title? Its for like extra street cred?.. or is it implying that you can do more after warming up?

or what?

Because most don’t grab a number 3 just walking into the garage and close it without a warm up or without some sort of set.... so yea.... street cred sound alright by me.

16 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Lol, okay. So can you do more with a warmup or not?

But, Here you go. 

No warmup..

😉

Nice job... but I close grippers maybe once a week for a set or 2.... hardly focus on them at all... so I’m satisfied with the progress... didn’t know this was a braciole measuring contest.... but I gives the credit where it’s due. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Im picking on you because no setting grippers cold is a great way to blow a pulley. Be careful!

I don’t feel anything when I do it, really... it was pretty easy... but if you were concerned, should have said “hey Joe, that’s not safe, you may blow a pulley”, rather than making me play detective and trying to figure out your hidden reason for the message. Give advice and give it freely, that would be the nice way to do it, at least that’s what I would do for you. But I know you like the game so play on playa.

16 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Nice job... but I close grippers maybe once a week for a set or 2.... hardly focus on them at all... so I’m satisfied with the progress... didn’t know this was a braciole measuring contest.... but I gives the credit where it’s due. 

Wait, is that  you in the video or not? Who is TNSGRIP?  I thought it was a video of you that you sent.

Edited by Guest

37 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Lol, okay. So can you do more with a warmup or not?

But, Here you go. 

No warmup..

😉

Who is this? 16 tns is crazy. Finger nails way too clean to be you man lols

1 minute ago, king crusher said:

Yea I was like, wait a minute, it’s not him 

7 minutes ago, king crusher said:

It’s Gabriel sum. He was one of the best ever with grippers. He got injured so he didn’t post for a long time but hes been posting comeback vids lately. This is an old vid though before the injury 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Na, not a game. A game would be what everyone else is doing by not adressing it. Cant believe with as many great grips that post here no one has had the gumption to point it out. Its almost as if they want you to gain an injury? Cant say they dont know better.

either way, warm that arm up and get 6 or 7 reps! Will make for an even more impressive vid!

Oh hellno! Thats Gabriel Sum! This started in the grip history forum. I posted it before you realized it was in this forum. I assumed you thought you were making history or something and grabbed Gabriels vid to show that wasnt the case. I wrote all that in the post initially but edited it after i saw you had Bill move it. Keep in mind that im on post moderation. The thread moves on while my posts are awaiting approval, so no one sees them when i actually post them.

Ohhh I was like what the heck is he talking about... I had no clue I posted it in Grip history until after the fact... never even visited the section, I don’t think. 🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Na, not a game. A game would be what everyone else is doing by not adressing it. Cant believe with as many great grips that post here no one has had the gumption to point it out. Its almost as if they want you to gain an injury? Cant say they dont know better.

either way, warm that arm up and get 6 or 7 reps! Will make for an even more impressive vid!

Oh hellno! Thats Gabriel Sum! This started in the grip history forum. I posted it before you realized it was in this forum. I assumed you thought you were making history or something and grabbed Gabriels vid to show that wasnt the case. I wrote all that in the post initially but edited it after i saw you had Bill move it. Keep in mind that im on post moderation. The thread moves on while my posts are awaiting approval, so no one sees them when i actually post them.

There’s also the 20 pounder x 10 in the thread....pretty sure I’ve never seen that done before.... heck, I don’t even think I’ve seen any video of more than 2 reps on a 20, could be wrong man, maybe I was on to something by posting it in Grip history and DID NOT EVEN REALIZE IT....🤣

Edited by Guest

Joe, very strong #3 closes. Hammer levering off the charts. I was doing some rear sledge holds today and actually mentioned you ,LOL "don't try these at home unless you are big Joe Sullivan or DH"

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

Joe, very strong #3 closes. Hammer levering off the charts. I was doing some rear sledge holds today and actually mentioned you ,LOL "don't try these at home unless you are big Joe Sullivan or DH"

Haha appreciate that Mikey! Your holds are second to none!

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha appreciate that Mikey! Your holds are second to none!

You and I are neck and neck on those. The pain is actually enjoyable the last 10 seconds

• Like 1

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

You and I are neck and neck on those. The pain is actually enjoyable the last 10 seconds

Dude I love them rear chokes to DEATH. 

Joe.  Just get the dang IM cert already.  You're killin me here.

3 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Joe.  Just get the dang IM cert already.  You're killin me here.

Certs mean nothing to me, Vincenzo.... only competitions matter.

4 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Yep, he blew a pulley..

not to beat everyone up.. but i spent nearly my first year in grip versing myself well on any and every badass grip out there.. learning who was who, who did what feats, etc. it is somewhat frustrating that others new to the sport dont do the same.

By pulley, do you mean the pulley or the tensioner? Was it a underdrive pulley?

On 3/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Certs mean nothing to me, Vincenzo.... only competitions matter.

It means a free gripper, right? So there's that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...