2 20kg 1HP Pinch plate attempt on calibrated steel plates

John McCarter

2 20kg 1HP Pinch plate attempt on calibrated steel plates  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does this lift Pass?

• Pass
    • Fail

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2019 at 03:40 PM

1. Must lift to full deadlift position.
2. Only chalk allowed.
3. Must be metal plates. Must lift smooth-sides-out. No rubber plates.
4. Standard Olympic plates only - no rounded edge plates can be used.
5. The lift must be performed directly from the floor.
6. Lift must be followed to the floor.

• Like 2

Thanks Tom! Aside from my son and I achieving WR on same day this is right up there with my proudest moment in grip👍

• Like 2

Good Lift

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like a packed house this Sat. A.M. how about taking a moment and watching my Pinch feat video and voting- Thank You

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riccardomagni said:

Fantastic lift! 

Thanks Riccardo, not too shabby for a keypincher👍 Once again great job at the Arnold’s you had a very impressive showing💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Riccardo, not too shabby for a keypincher👍 Once again great job at the Arnold’s you had a very impressive showing💪

Thanks.  I tried my best.  It was a great contest. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’d say you got it. Nice job. Most will never do that, ever!

I appreciate the nice words Joe. 2 feats remaining that I care about - get my hands on Inch DB and give it a go and 10lb sledge coin DL

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I appreciate the nice words Joe. 2 feats remaining that I care about - get my hands on Inch DB and give it a go and 10lb sledge coin DL

Did you try the Inch yet? Where did you get it that’s awesome so I finally weighed the inch  I got from Jedd. Just under 179 pounds. What does yours weigh?

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Did you try the Inch yet? Where did you get it that’s awesome so I finally weighed the inch  I got from Jedd. Just under 179 pounds. What does yours weigh?

I don’t own one but I would like to try someday to pull on one. 179lb. Sounds triple nasty

19 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I don’t own one but I would like to try someday to pull on one. 179lb. Sounds triple nasty

Yea man.... hardest one I’ve ever touched. And the handle is a little longer than average too.... making it even harder. Not fun at all.

I'm amazed by anyone pinching those narrow slippery plates which I think add another level of difficulty to an already uncommon feat! Congratulations, I think you have all the votes you need to get added to the list now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, odin said:

I'm amazed by anyone pinching those narrow slippery plates which I think add another level of difficulty to an already uncommon feat! Congratulations, I think you have all the votes you need to get added to the list now!

Thanks Bob, you really made my day last Thursday with your congrats on my pinch feat. I told my wife and son about your comments and they were stoked:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Bob, you really made my day last Thursday with your congrats on my pinch feat. I told my wife and son about your comments and they were stoked:)

Thanks Mike, you are very kind as well as strong and your comments mean a lot to me too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1