Mike Rinderle

Arnold 2019 Inch Farmers Walk Record Attempts

Mike Rinderle

Three things:

1. Big props to Adam and Jedd for going for this.  Amazing to walk any distance, much less over 10 yards.

2. Check out Mark's hands on the close-up right before he starts.  His fingers more than touch.  Crazy

3. Had Felix not done the Dinnies for time the day before, I think he would have taken the record from Burke.  Still got an amazing distance. 

• Like 11

Climber028

I'm sure they had strict space limits but it's real unfortunate they had to walk in a square instead of a straight line

• Like 2

Mike Rinderle
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Climber028 said:

I'm sure they had strict space limits but it's real unfortunate they had to walk in a square instead of a straight line

Agree 100%.  At this point, they almost have to use this set up though, since this was the way it was when Burke set the record.  They are probably walking an extra 10 feet every time they make one revolution.

Edited by Mike Rinderle

Climber028
12 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Agree 100%.  At this point, they almost have to use this set u[p though, since this was the way it was when Burke set the record.  They are probably walking an extra 10 feet every time they make one revolution.

No that's ridiculous,  looks like about 9.97ft

• Haha 1

Alawadhi
57 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

True. But Burke did it the same way.

• Like 3

Florian Kellersmann

Awesome Performances! 

Alawadhi

I am also wondering who is the grip world can replicate Jedd and Adam? This is a rare feat for anyone to lift. Let alone farmer walk it.

• Like 6

Mike Rinderle
27 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I am also wondering who is the grip world can replicate Jedd and Adam? This is a rare feat for anyone to lift. Let alone farmer walk it.

Maybe Chad?  Nobody else really comes to mind.  I don't recall too many people actually getting a double lift, besides pro strongmen.

• Like 1

Alawadhi
14 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Maybe Chad?  Nobody else really comes to mind.  I don't recall too many people actually getting a double lift, besides pro strongmen.

Exactly!

• Like 1

Tommy J.
1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

As far as dedicated grip guys and not strongmen

Juha Harju- double lift and farmers

Wade Gillingham- double lift and farmers

Andrew D.- double lift and farmers

Tanner- double lift and farmers

Gil- double lift, unsure if he has walked them, but have no doubts he could if he focused on it.

Morgan- double lift, and guarantee he can at least get a few steps with them

Clay Edgin- double lift, and probable candidate for farmers walk

Carl M- highly probable on both counts

David Horne- double lift and probable farmers walk if he hasnt already

Mobster

Laine

to name a few.

not at all posting this to in any way take from Adam or Jedd! Simply posting a handful off the top of my head that should not be forgotten on inch feats that are/were specifically grip guys. Inch lifts are a big deal. Double lifts are a really big deal. And the only thing that bests farmers walks with an inch db in each hand is an inch clean. Imo!

also dont forget David Labbe during his brief run in grip was farmers walking inch dbs

Chad is definitely a beast, but, he was also a strongman.. if we are talking non strongmen, Chad is sort of on the fence as a pick, imo.

• Like 4

bencrush
9 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Matt Graham was farmer's walking a pair in training "over 50 feet" for multiple sets after years of not training grip.  That was probably 5 years ago at this point.  He is no longer training grip, but instead focused on family time.  Which I totally understand...but it would be awesome if he made another hard run of training. 

• Like 1

JStepien

Mike Rinderle can!

WestSlope

Jeff Bissonette and Joel Sward are also listed as having performed this feat in the Community Records and Stats on this site.

• Like 2

Mike Rinderle
23 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Mike Rinderle can!

Every night.  Between 9pm and 3am. 😴

• Like 1

JStepien
On 3/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, WestSlope said:

Jeff Bissonette and Joel Sward are also listed as having performed this feat in the Community Records and Stats on this site.

Found a video

• Like 5

Fist of Fury
On 3/5/2019 at 2:10 PM, Alawadhi said:

Not many. I think the fact that only three people tried says a lot :D

David_wigren

Walking with a pair of inch dumbbells is extraordinary! And to do it at a competition setting is even more impressive! 

WestSlope

Good find, @JStepien.