Arnold 2019 Inch Farmers Walk Record Attempts

Mike Rinderle

Three things:

1. Big props to Adam and Jedd for going for this.  Amazing to walk any distance, much less over 10 yards.

2. Check out Mark's hands on the close-up right before he starts.  His fingers more than touch.  Crazy

3. Had Felix not done the Dinnies for time the day before, I think he would have taken the record from Burke.  Still got an amazing distance. 

• Like 10

I'm sure they had strict space limits but it's real unfortunate they had to walk in a square instead of a straight line

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Climber028 said:

I'm sure they had strict space limits but it's real unfortunate they had to walk in a square instead of a straight line

Agree 100%.  At this point, they almost have to use this set up though, since this was the way it was when Burke set the record.  They are probably walking an extra 10 feet every time they make one revolution.

Edited by Mike Rinderle

12 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Agree 100%.  At this point, they almost have to use this set u[p though, since this was the way it was when Burke set the record.  They are probably walking an extra 10 feet every time they make one revolution.

No that's ridiculous,  looks like about 9.97ft

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

True. But Burke did it the same way.

• Like 3

Awesome Performances! 

I am also wondering who is the grip world can replicate Jedd and Adam? This is a rare feat for anyone to lift. Let alone farmer walk it.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I am also wondering who is the grip world can replicate Jedd and Adam? This is a rare feat for anyone to lift. Let alone farmer walk it.

Maybe Chad?  Nobody else really comes to mind.  I don't recall too many people actually getting a double lift, besides pro strongmen.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Maybe Chad?  Nobody else really comes to mind.  I don't recall too many people actually getting a double lift, besides pro strongmen.

Exactly!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Matt Graham was farmer's walking a pair in training "over 50 feet" for multiple sets after years of not training grip.  That was probably 5 years ago at this point.  He is no longer training grip, but instead focused on family time.  Which I totally understand...but it would be awesome if he made another hard run of training. 

• Like 1

Mike Rinderle can!

23 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Mike Rinderle can!

Every night.  Between 9pm and 3am. 😴

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, WestSlope said:

Jeff Bissonette and Joel Sward are also listed as having performed this feat in the Community Records and Stats on this site.

Found a video

• Like 3

On 3/5/2019 at 2:10 PM, Alawadhi said:

Not many. I think the fact that only three people tried says a lot :D

Walking with a pair of inch dumbbells is extraordinary! And to do it at a competition setting is even more impressive! 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I don't.  I guess they took it down.