325x11 DO Ironmind axle

Thick bar training going well brother. 

5 minutes ago, NealB said:

Thick bar training going well brother. 

Going very well. One set of 10 every week and up it by 10 pound each time 10 is easy. Seems to be working 

Strong pulling Joe

13 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks Eric! How’s training with you Grip Gila monsters down in Texas going? 

It’s going really well for all of us. My pinch is creeping back up to where it was before my 4 year grip hiatus and my left is stronger than ever on thick bar (still nursing a nagging issue with my right middle finger). And Adam and Tanner are just not human. Tommy MIGHT be human... every once in a while he let’s me beat him at an event. Real excited to be doing the Southwest Regionals in Arizona! 

And thanks for asking!

Edited by EricMilfeld
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

It’s going really well for all of us. My pinch is creeping back up to where it was before my 4 year grip hiatus and my left is stronger than ever on thick bar (still nursing a nagging issue with my right middle finger). And Adam and Tanner are just not human. Tommy MIGHT be human... every once in a while he let’s me beat him at an event. Real excited to be doing the Southwest Regionals in Arizona! 

And thanks for asking!

Wish I could be there, Big Man! Sounds like a blast! Hope your injury heals up soon. 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Wish I could be there, Big Man! Sounds like a blast! Hope your injury heals up soon. 

Thanks! I wish you could make it, too. It’s shaping up to be a mighty fine contest. 

On 2/25/2019 at 7:47 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Going very well. One set of 10 every week and up it by 10 pound each time 10 is easy. Seems to be working 

I’ve been adding 5 pounds a week to axle rows, 5 sets of 10.  Working so far.  Surely the gains will continue forever, so watch out for my 430 pound axle rows next year 👌🏻