Jump to content
Joseph Sullivan

First time with the arm assassin 2 3/8 inch axle bar

Recommended Posts

Joseph Sullivan

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
climber511

You beat my Gripmas number (done of the FBBC 2 3/8" bar by a pound - I did 308#.  Always showing me up aren't you?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
43 minutes ago, climber511 said:

You beat my Gripmas number (done of the FBBC 2 3/8" bar by a pound - I did 308#.  Always showing me up aren't you?

Haha that’s great, Chris!!! You did 308? That is a Ton for your size! This is my first crack at it. I like it. Gonna add it in to the repertoire!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle

Nice lift!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
55 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Nice lift!

Thanks Mikey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankSobotka

This is the perfect size, I'd gladly choose this over my Titan 3" axle 

Edited by FrankSobotka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, FrankSobotka said:

This is the perfect size, I'd gladly choose this over my Titan 3" axle 

I have the Titan axle also. It’s more like a pinch, in my opinion. Any thick bar over 2.5 inches is overkill on my opinion. Then it becomes a blob feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy J.

Im digging the idea of a 2-3/8” axle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Im digging the idea of a 2-3/8” axle

Gonna do 2 inch Monday and 2 3/8 inch Friday. Gonna be the only thick bar I focus on for a while. Got tired of all the rolling handles and implements. I think just doing the axle of both sizes will cover all thick bar bases. Time will tell. But, I would rather have a vicious axle over any other thick bar device. It’s the most raw and most powerful of them all IMO, increases total body power more.

Edited by Joseph Sullivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankSobotka
41 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Gonna do 2 inch Monday and 2 3/8 inch Friday. Gonna be the only thick bar I focus on for a while. Got tired of all the rolling handles and implements. I think just doing the axle of both sizes will cover all thick bar bases. Time will tell. But, I would rather have a vicious axle over any other thick bar device. It’s the most raw and most powerful of them all IMO, increases total body power more.

What is your 2" pr compared to your 2 3/8" pr? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anton.Torrella

Great first lift

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew Dube
3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Im digging the idea of a 2-3/8” axle

You should come to Legends then 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, FrankSobotka said:

What is your 2" pr compared to your 2 3/8" pr? 

380 on the 2 inch closing in on 400 fast . Can get 400 about 4 inches off the floor on a good day. Did 325 x11 Monday... so should not be too far from the magic 400

Edited by Joseph Sullivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
27 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Great first lift

Think I’m good for 320 on this right now. That lift was with no warm up or anything . We shall see Friday when I have a proper workout. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.