First time with the arm assassin 2 3/8 inch axle bar

You beat my Gripmas number (done of the FBBC 2 3/8" bar by a pound - I did 308#.  Always showing me up aren't you?

43 minutes ago, climber511 said:

You beat my Gripmas number (done of the FBBC 2 3/8" bar by a pound - I did 308#.  Always showing me up aren't you?

Haha that’s great, Chris!!! You did 308? That is a Ton for your size! This is my first crack at it. I like it. Gonna add it in to the repertoire!!

This is the perfect size, I'd gladly choose this over my Titan 3" axle 

Edited by FrankSobotka

1 hour ago, FrankSobotka said:

This is the perfect size, I'd gladly choose this over my Titan 3" axle 

I have the Titan axle also. It’s more like a pinch, in my opinion. Any thick bar over 2.5 inches is overkill on my opinion. Then it becomes a blob feel.

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Im digging the idea of a 2-3/8” axle

Gonna do 2 inch Monday and 2 3/8 inch Friday. Gonna be the only thick bar I focus on for a while. Got tired of all the rolling handles and implements. I think just doing the axle of both sizes will cover all thick bar bases. Time will tell. But, I would rather have a vicious axle over any other thick bar device. It’s the most raw and most powerful of them all IMO, increases total body power more.

Edited by Guest

41 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Gonna do 2 inch Monday and 2 3/8 inch Friday. Gonna be the only thick bar I focus on for a while. Got tired of all the rolling handles and implements. I think just doing the axle of both sizes will cover all thick bar bases. Time will tell. But, I would rather have a vicious axle over any other thick bar device. It’s the most raw and most powerful of them all IMO, increases total body power more.

What is your 2" pr compared to your 2 3/8" pr? 

3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Im digging the idea of a 2-3/8” axle

You should come to Legends then 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankSobotka said:

What is your 2" pr compared to your 2 3/8" pr? 

380 on the 2 inch closing in on 400 fast . Can get 400 about 4 inches off the floor on a good day. Did 325 x11 Monday... so should not be too far from the magic 400

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Great first lift

Think I’m good for 320 on this right now. That lift was with no warm up or anything . We shall see Friday when I have a proper workout.