Little Bighorn: 196.2 lbs (89kg)

Mike Rinderle

Bought a used LBH.  Got 196.2 before skin tore.  Felt like I had a lil more in the tank.  @Tommy J. this is how I try to do the 1 arm lifts.  A little stabilization with off hand on the initial pull off the ground, when the back is most vulnerable. Then I try to take hand off my leg and leave it off.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Great lift!

but why does everybody think im flaming the offhand support on a 1 hand lift?

I do it also when the weight is heavy enough

I didn't think you were flaming off hand support.  I was just showing you how I do it cause it's easier to show than explain.  Lol

52 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Nice lift, Rindo! Approaching the magic 200 on it! Not many get to that point. 🔥🔥🔥

Thanks Joe.  I did 201 twice at comp but didn't pause it.  I am pretty sure I had 200 today if my skin didn't tear.

4 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Great lift!

but why does everybody think im flaming the offhand support on a 1 hand lift?

I do it also when the weight is heavy enough

Btw... great lift!

On 2/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, WestSlope said:

Your starting weight for the LBH training blows my mind. I better put down this doughnut and get to work.

No, donuts are the secret!  I literally ate a dozen Krispy Kremes that day!

Didn't try 210 a second time.  Skin felt like it was about to tear again.  But did get decent air with it.  200.6 felt light.  

@WestSlope

2 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Didn't try 210 a second time.  Skin felt like it was about to tear again.  But did get decent air with it.  200.6 felt light.  

@WestSlope

Great lift! How’s the seasoning on it?

16 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Great lift! How’s the seasoning on it?

It holds a little chalk.  Not seasoned yet, but starting to.  I think once I can really get it to hold chalk, 220 should come pretty quick.

5 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

It holds a little chalk.  Not seasoned yet, but starting to.  I think once I can really get it to hold chalk, 220 should come pretty quick.

Mines slick as snot

Not so sure that isn't better sometimes on vertical lifts.  No chalk and just humid enough to get a tacky grip always seemed to give me good numbers on v-bar.  Chalk before it seasons and you can really get some to stick sometimes makes it more slick.

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Not so sure that isn't better sometimes on vertical lifts.  No chalk and just humid enough to get a tacky grip always seemed to give me good numbers on v-bar.  Chalk before it seasons and you can really get some to stick sometimes makes it more slick.

The one Luke has is like concrete. I’ve puiled upwards of 225 on that sucker 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Video or it never happened.  Lol

I didn't like it.  He actually scrubbed it with steel wool before his WR attempt.

10 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

No you didnt...only one person has ever lifted over 100kg on that horn 🤣😂

1 hour ago, Lucasraymond said:

No you didnt...only one person has ever lifted over 100kg on that horn 🤣😂

Yes I have.... 223 to be exact . January of 2018.... or was that my horn that I brought that day? It was the day we weighed it on the gym scale. 

My bad, it was 213, I could have sworn it was 223 that day!!!  I retract that statment. Was riding off the Raymond train of success there for a moment.

I am definitely not one to say I did something I did not do, and would not promote a lift I did not  accomplish. That’s why it’s great to have the footage to go back to, and it was in fact 213 on the LBH, and I don’t think it was Luke’s horn, it was mine.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

I think it's -10ºF and your dog is licking your hand before each attempt. Fess up.

What part of my body I choose to put peanut butter on is nobody's business but mine! 🥜🐶  🤣

• Haha 1