• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• OldGuy

• tmmicklabs

• bseedot

:mosher Congratulations to both the Holle brothers. I was guessing the head referee was David Webster--guess I was wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if others in the Holle family close the #4 now. Look at the Gillinghams and how many of them closed the #3--nothing like sibling and family rivalry, not to mention the possibility of great genetics. Dale Harder

Why shouldn't Strossen milk this feat for everything it's worth?? The man's not a fool.... this is like the lion making a big kill and feasting on it until he's belly full. It's what I would do.

Don't be surprised to see.... wait a minute, I'm LMAO here..... IronMind stuff on Nathan!! :bow:bow

HEY!!! Nathan could be OUR "American Idol"!!! Just think of the marketing possibilities; Nathan shirts, Nathan magazines, Nathan websites, Nathan coffee mugs, Nathan fan club stuff........ :yikes:yikes

Here's one: Nathan Holle signature grippers. Now who wouldn't want to buy one of those?!?

This kid is gonna make some bucks. Nike should sign him to a contract NOW!

(Small note to Nathan: Nathan, if you're reading this and you need an agent - I am available. Just contact me. I have a WHOLE bunch of ideas that can be really BIG!!! Trust me!)

Anybody know the ages of these two guys?

i know Nathan is 21 right now

Been offline for a few days again so I missed the big news.

Did anyone bring up the debate on the Holles gripmastery: is it a genetic thing or social thing??

Jon@han

It's a social thing, Jonathan.

His four other brothers threathened to beat the crap outta him if he didn't close the #4!! :laugh:whacked:tongue

Just kidding, of course! ;) Must be something in that family to have a bunch of brothers that are all certified Captains Of Crush!! :yikes:bow:bow

Guest gripmaster316
Why shouldn't Strossen milk this feat for everything it's worth??  The man's not a fool.... this is like the lion making a big kill and feasting on it until he's belly full.  It's what I would do.

Don't be surprised to see.... wait a minute, I'm LMAO here..... IronMind stuff on Nathan!!  :bow  :bow

HEY!!!  Nathan could be OUR "American Idol"!!!  Just think of the marketing possibilities; Nathan shirts, Nathan magazines, Nathan websites, Nathan coffee mugs, Nathan fan club stuff........  :yikes  :yikes

Here's one:  Nathan Holle signature grippers.  Now who wouldn't want to buy one of those?!?

This kid is gonna make some bucks.  Nike should sign him to a contract NOW!

(Small note to Nathan:  Nathan, if you're reading this and you need an agent - I am available.  Just contact me.  I have a WHOLE bunch of ideas that can be really BIG!!!  Trust me!)

You wish Snott, unfortunately barely anyone knows about these things. As an example (you'll love this one Snott). I gave my #3 to a person who goes to my church, just by the shape of it I thought he would at least know that it is hand gripper. He says "what's this?" I wanted to laugh but I restrained myself. He put the #3 in his hand and moved it a centimeter or two... yet another victim.