Ironmind Ticker News

Bill Piche

Congratulations to Nathan for his superhuman feat.

Nathan shut and held for about 10 seconds and also it clicked when it shut
Did anyone videotape this monumental event?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• OldGuy

• tmmicklabs

• bseedot

Great Job guys!!! :bow

No words to explain my pride to be a little part of this board!!!

:D

Next holidays... WALES!! ;)

Bicio (Italy)

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

(words fail me... because I thought I'd be a very long time since someone else besides Kinney could do it). Congrats to both brothers!! :rock

Chris James as the certifier?

I'd say that is a pretty good judge of grip and strength feats? :D

All the more awesome. :rock

Let's wait for Chris's response before assuming facts.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Not much else to say.

congrats to the Holles

Just logged on....this is wonderful...wonderful news to read!

Just knew that the progress of those chasing the #4 would come to fruition this year. :D:blink:blink

The bending of the Red is awesome,too!!! :rock:rock:yikes:yikes

Congrats! :rock:rock I will be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mosher

:bow "GOD IS THE REAL POWER" :bow

C'mon Tommy I pullin for you bro... you know..that little guy thing!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

Also what an impressive feat.. the big bad 4 falls.... yet again!!!

I certified the no 4 closure in my house with Craig Holle present also , by the way Craig wasn't far off himself.I also certified him closing a no 3 in each hand , no set.

Mr Strossen then came down aswell i believe to examine the no4 , he also came to my house twice but i wasn't in. :erm:erm

There are big grooves on the hand of Nathan where he's been squeezing the grippers so much, as i said before a very determined strength athlete.

I certified the no 4 closure in my house with Craig Holle present also , by the way Craig wasn't far off himself.I also certified him closing a no 3 in each hand , no set.

Mr Strossen then came down aswell i believe to examine the no4 , he also came to my house twice but i wasn't in.  :erm    :erm

There are big grooves on the hand of Nathan where he's been squeezing the grippers so much, as i said before a very determined strength athlete.

I heard different Chris. You sure you want to go on record on this board stating you are the official certifier?

I would have thoiught that Mr Strossen would not have chosen a personal friend of the Holles to do the certification. As he was over in the UK at the time surely he would have taken care of that himself? Maybe that was after the fact and I am wrong about him being there.

I would have thoiught that Mr Strossen would not have chosen a personal friend of the Holles to do the certification. As he was over in the UK at the time surely he would have taken care of that himself? Maybe that was after the fact and I am wrong about him being there.

He (Strossen) was there. Remember in (edited to save space)? Nathan missed it.

John

Nathan Holle was not at the last OHF Dinner.

Chris James is a COC,quilified B.A.W.L.A.Weightlifting coach and National Judo

champion and judge and was picked by Dr.Strossen to be the official witness for Nathans #4 close after Dr.Strossen himself had came over to Wales on a couple of occassions to try and see the #4 handles touch.Sadly this as we no was not to be so Dr.Strossen being a very busy man who probably does not have the time to jet off to Wales every week to try and capture the next #4 close,so he elected the nearest coc to be the official witness who happens to be Chris James.

If its good enough for Dr.Strossen its good enough for me,his rules,he decides if the Witness is good enough.

Is David Horne going to be looked upon unjustly over certifying Scott,Marc etc

because he personally knows them,is the same going to be said of any of Wades certs.

The #4 has been done again and also the Red :bow I now wait to see the whole thing properly documented in the next (edited to save space) with the accumpeing photos/video .