Ironmind Ticker News

Bill Piche

Nathan closes the 4.

Gavin bends the red.

Let's hope lessons learned were taken into account.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• OldGuy

• tmmicklabs

• bseedot

Congrats to both!

Very nicely done, and congratulations to the Holle brothers. I also want to add that Heath is a class guy. Look at how long he has been chasing the #4, and he hops right onto the post and immediately extends congratulations. He is one of those rare guys who "gets it." It is an honor to call him my friend.

Yes Job Well Done To Both. I will be honest and say that I was hoping Heath would be second but his time will come.

Wow. That's amazing. Its been talked about for so long I almost can't believe someone else finally closed the #4. That is truly awesome. Congrats!

Good on the Holle brothers! Well done to the UK compadres.....

I want to see the pictures as soon as is possible!!!

Now theres something to respect, no talk, just action and the proof that anything is possible. Can I hear a WC in here.........

Upon reading this I went to the Ironmind website and there it was Nathan Holle just below Joe Kinney's name. Congratulations to both for the Red and the #4. A great day for grip.

I wonder how many CoC's this will motivate? I expect to see a couple more names on the #4 list soon.

-HH

That's awesome !

Those who saw the pic of Nathan Holle in june's (edited to save space) knew it wouldn't be long before he closes it officially.

:bow:mosher:bow:mosher:bow:mosher:bow:mosher

Rick Walker :rock

:ohmy

Amazing... Congrats to the Holle family for setting the standard for every one else to follow.

The 4 can be closed. The Red can be bent. But most of all, you don't have to be 6'6" and 350lbs to do it. Again, simply amazing! :bow

Nice work lads :bow

I nearly let it slip a few times this last coupla months :D now i am glad that everyone knows and you both get the rewards due to you,se for these immence

accomeplishments.

Just like to add a big congrats also to that other WELSH wonder

Mr Chris James for just getting picked to represent his country in JUDO after a 1year layoff.

Way to go too the lads from WALES!!! :bow

:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

Holy Crap!

WOW!

Now the question is who will be next? Now that 2 people have done it will it fuel others to do it as well or will there be another long dry spell?

The Holles are amazing brothers! Now that a second man has shown it to be possible, it reinforces what Joe Kinney did and more will believe in him.

No need for a poll now on if a #4 will be closed this year!

Heath is a great guy and no doubt is as happy about the news as he would be if he himself had closed it.