I'm no Joe The Hammer Sullivan, but I do play one at Lowe's

Mike Rinderle

I don't think I've ever done a crucifix before, so I figured I'd learn with a couple 4 lb axes and 8 lb splitting mauls at Lowe's tonight.  I almost underestimated the balance factor and ate the mauls.  Haha

• Like 5

Controlling two levers is definitely an order of magnitude harder. Joe is probably an android from the future. Nice choice decided to learn with no margin for error. I hope you appropriately frightened some other shoppers and/or staff!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Andrew Dube said:

Controlling two levers is definitely an order of magnitude harder. Joe is probably an android from the future. Nice choice decided to learn with no margin for error. I hope you appropriately frightened some other shoppers and/or staff!

I figured I had to get it or it was going to be tough to explain to Mrs. Rindo.  That's strong motivation. I even took the rubber safety strips off the kissing side of the blades.

The coordination factor made it crazy hard.  I'm good for a 16 in either hand no problem, but two 8s made me feel like I had muscular dystrophy. Crazy how much harder it was.

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 1

Security guy in the office eating cheetos: "ahhh, we got a nutcase on isle 13 about to cut his own head off, call a negotiator to talk him down"

• Haha 1

Nice Job, Mike! The coordination factor makes it unbelievable to do. One arm is child’s play to those that have never tried the 2 at once. Good description of feeling like you have muscular dystrophy when doing it. I concur with that 100%. 😂

Edited by Guest

Oh, this gives me ideas!  I've bought thousands of dollars with of stuff over the decades at Lowe's.  This should be fun!  "Really? You're going to ban *me* from the store?!?!?!"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what's to gain from doing this with the blade pointed down?

More interesting video...😑👍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Royz said:

More interesting video...😑👍

this /\

Absolutely no other reason than sheer entertainment vaue.  Will the idiot mame himself or not kind of thing.  :D

• Haha 1