Woman Uses COC 3.5 on Silver Bullet!

Amy

Back in November when I said my goal was to use a COC 3.5 on the Silver Bullet by the Arnolds, I am not sure how many people took me seriously. Well, I did it today. Check that off my to do list. I do the best SIlver Bullets and grippers without warm ups.  I get tossed these random challenges and it's like my brain short circuits, logic goes out the door and I'm all in. And to not get it on vid. WAHHHHHHH.....

The only thing I could do at that point was retry. Which I did and was so excited my hand slipped off the gripper and then the attempts after that were downhill. In true juvenile form to document that it happened and was a real thing, I interviewed those around me, starting with the guy who issued me the challenge. I figured he was giving me the COC 3 which is old news so the thought of a vid wasn't even on my radar. 

Here's my best interviewing skills since we all missed my gripping skills. 

• Like 8

And in other huge news, Dani Schwalbe, my MW training partner hit a COC 2.5 for 16 seconds. She just missed the three but she likes to downplay her skills. I keep trying to talk her into breaking my record. Things are shaping up nicely if she chooses to. How quickly she has progressed on this event is way more exciting than those of us who have been around for a while. She's 4 months into grip.....

Edited by Amy
  • Like 8

Holy shit. 😮
I can barely hold onto the #2 for a few seconds. Well done! :D

• Like 1

Not sure why but I feel like having some swiss miss hot chocolate right now. Weird. 

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2019 at 12:21 PM, Mateus said:

wow you both are stronger then the most men! Amy, 3.5 i cannot believe your power. will you be the first woman to cert number 3?

Thank you. The Armlifting format for this event is doing an outstanding job of forcing us all to re-evaluate what our perceptions of gripper #'s were and how our previous perceptions have limited performance for ladies and men. Right now my focus is Silver Bullet and not fully closing grippers so I'll pass on being #1 on the 3. I look forward to it being done sooner rather than later for sure!